⋮ I WANT YOU ⋮ LEVI X READER ⋮ PART II ⋮ FINAL PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Same warnings as the previous chapter! This is just the second part as requested!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

The sight of Levi below you slowly kissing the inside of your thighs made you smile. Quickly his soft kisses eventually became harsh sucking and bites. You found yourself slightly squeezing your thighs as he licked little swirls on your thighs. "Spread your legs," he said in between his aggressive kisses. You obediently granted him access. "Good," he said soaking in your heat, buttoning the last buttons of his shirt. He ran his tongue up and down your wetness, lubricating your core more than it already was. One of your hands shot into his hair the moment he inserted his tongue while the other supported your weight by gripping onto the desk. He used his tongue in a way you didn't know could be used. His perfect tongue movements sent pleasure waves through your body.

He stood up to explore the depths his tongue couldn't cover. With the first thrust, you both shared a gasp in response. Each movement caused the materials on his desk to shake. The sensitive you both shared amplified the pleasure that courses between the sex. His hand trailed down to create circular motions once again. He softly did so, aware of your sensitivity, his touch caused a moan to escape from your mouth. "Shhh," he expressed his concern of being caught but continued through with his action, not wanting to put an end to this pleasure. He kissed your lips to seal them. The last thing he wanted was for Erwin to come in again. "Are you sure you can take it?" Levi asked and you nodded your head eager to continue and leaned back into his lips. He held the back of your head to deepen the kiss.

"Damn it," he cursed under his breath as your walls clenched around him. "You're close too?" Levi asked, digging his face into your neck practically panting but in a deep husky demeanor. "Yes, don't stop," you said between breaths. When you had reached your climax he cursed under his breath in response to your body's girl around him. "I can't go on," he said breathlessly, releasing his arousal that slowly dripped down your thighs. "Let's get you cleaned up," he spoke gently into your ear after catching his breath. Something told you this between you two wasn't going to end anytime soon.