⋮ STARRY NIGHTS ⋮ ARMIN X READER ⋮ ONLY PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

In this chapter the friend group rents out the beach house for a little vacation! Armin took the initiative to plan out the trip, find a great place for a great price and at the perfect season. You've known him since your early adolescence up until now. For a while now you've felt the passion between both of your interest, conversation, feelings, and bodies.

Your only warning: mature content!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

No matter how much you tried, you just couldn't sleep. Neither could you read. You set your book aside and quietly left the room. You peeked over at Sasha to make sure you didn't wake her as you creaked the door open. Everyone was asleep. Renting out this beach house with all of us was possibly the best way to spend the summer. Mikasa and Eren shared a room, Connie and Jean didn't have much choice, Sasha and I shared a room, and Armin got his own room. It was only fair, he did plan out the entire trip.

The kitchen light above the sink was already on when you got there. Someone must have forgotten to turn it off. You opened the cabinet and reached for one of the white ceramic bowls. After setting it on the counter you opened the fridge to take out the strawberries. You picked the ones that caught your eye and washed them. Putting one into your mouth and turning off the light. Quietly, you walked back up the stairs to eat outside on the balcony. You opened the glass door. When you shut it you heard Armin's voice. He had the master bedroom which also had an entrance to the balcony.

"Y/N? Why are you up at this hour?"

"Couldn't sleep, I tried reading to get my eyes tired with a book but no luck. Strawberry?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind one."

We walked over to each other. I hit Armin isn't a small slim small boy anymore. Since we grew up together during our early teen years the change in image never quite register, to me he was always Armin and before I knew it he towered over me and built a beautiful chiseled body. He wasn't wearing a shirt, it granted you access to the view of him without a time limit, just a restriction below the waist. Your eyes followed down his abs and where his v-line met the pants. You realized you weren't exactly dressed modestly either. A light blue short silk nightgown hugged every curve of your body.

⋯

You held the bowl in front of him, "Pick one, though I might get mad if you choose this one right here that I'm saving for last," you told him as you pointed at the one you mentioned. He laughed. "Don't worry I don't mind which one, feed me whichever you don't have your eye on," he replied. Your eyes widened at his response. I guess our flirting at the beach this week is why he is acting this way now. You felt your face start to warm up. Eyes darting from him to the bowl of strawberries. You picked one at random and brought it close to his mouth. You looked into his ocean eyes confused. What is he playing at? He took a bite without breaking eye contact. He did however break the silence.

"I forgot to tell you, dinner was really good. Thank you for cooking this trip."

"It's no problem, thank you for inviting me. You have no idea how much I love the ocean, well maybe you do know."

Both of you laughed at the memories shared this trip and looked up at the starry night sky soaking in the memories. The two of you pointed at stars, "look at that one" and "I don't see it" were frequently exchanged over and over. "Seriously Y/N, it's right there. You really can't see it?" he asked. "Not from this angle," you said back, scanning the sky in the direction Armin pointed. "It's right below the cluster of stars that look like an oddly shaped clover," he said, trying to explain it better so you can see what he was seeing. "Armin, I literally can't find what you're talking about," you told him. "Come here," he said and grabbed your waist. He pulled you right in front of him. You felt yourself pushed up against him. He lowered down to your height so his head was beside yours. He pointed at what he was trying to show you, but your mind was foggy with panic. You quickly snapped back to reality and fought the anxiousness. You then saw what he was trying to show you this entire time. "I see it, I see it," you exclaimed. He laughed at your eagerness. You felt his hand move a bit lower; realizing that he never did remove his hand, your face blushed with redness you could only feel but not see. You turned around to face him.

Regardless of the lighting, his eyes remained a beautiful shade of blue. You looked at his lips and back to his eyes.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Is it just me?"

You shook your head. His free arm met the other at your waist as he brought you even closer. Closing the remaining space between your lips until they met. Strawberries, what a sweet kiss. Your heads moved to opposing sides. He pulled away just to lean back in. You felt his hands lower and the weight on your feet lightened within seconds as he lifted your body, you wrapped yours legs around him as he began to walk. You entered his room when he began to kiss your neck until he found the sweet spot. When he found it and he focused on it. Your breaths were now faster and deeper. He laid you onto his bed and held himself over you.

He carefully pulled the silk material over your head and pulled down the ones that clung to your waist, exposing your nakedness. He continued where he last had his lips on your skin. You ran your hands through his hair out of natural instinct. His left arm rested beside your shoulder to hold himself up while his right massaged one of your breasts. He slowly began to trail down your neck with his lips. When his mouth reached down to your chest you felt wetness form between your legs. When his mouth hovered over the nipple of your other breast your breath hitched, he took his hand and intertwined it with yours beside you. He drew little circles with his tongue over and over before taking your breast into his mouth. You started to feel more aroused than you already were.

Armin brought himself to sit up and remove his pants. You noticed you weren't the only one aching for
more. He leaned over you once again. You wrapped your arms around his upper body and leaning into his lips. You felt the tip rub up and down at your wetness awfully slow. He wanted to take a second to soak in your wetness. He smashed his lips onto yours in unison with the first stroke. You cried into the kiss. He started off slow so you could feel comfortable. He pulled his lips away from yours to make eye contact with you. "Your body is so beautiful," he told you, in which you smiled in response. He held your hand as you looked into his eyes. You looked below him to watch the sight of your bodies working with one another. He did too, causing a rise out of both of you.

Pecks became longer kisses, and longer kisses became one. His tongue slipped into your mouth and playfully danced with yours. He picked up the pace. You started to feel his thrusts at a more sensitive level. He continuously stroked against the perfect spot again and again. You couldn't keep up with the kissing anymore. You threw your head back and moans slipped out of your mouth. Armin dug his face into your neck to conceal his grunts and gasps for air. Both of you losing all recollection of everyone that was in the beach house.

Moments after, his thrusts became sloppier. "Y/N, I can't go much longer. Tell me you're just as close as I am," he grunted into my neck. "Don't stop," you pleaded feeling your walls clench around him, he deeply moaned into your neck. You felt the contractions around him become inconsistent as the wetness began to drip. You audibly  expressed your pleasure. "I'm about to-" you heard him begin. Together latching onto each other's lips. Releasing and finishing out the last movements.

He lifted me you without detaching his lips from yours, heading towards the shower, ready to end the night shower. Or maybe this was just the start of the night.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

writing an armin chapter is so difficult, i don't wanna ruin his character 🥲

he's too cute and sweet in this chapter

BUT HIS FAN ART IS SO... 😮‍💨