⋮ WHY? ⋮ ERWIN X READER ⋮ ONLY PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

In this chapter Erwin Smith and Y/N Smith are newlyweds. Erwin is the commander and Y/N is a captain. Only Hange, Levi and his squad.

Y/N is training her squad. Levi and her are competitive with who trains their squad to be the best and of course ensure a low death rate when out on missions. They want to make the best soldiers out of them because they aren't just soldiers, they're people who they grow to care about. They want them to be strong and safe on their own. But, of course it is competitively driven inside the walls when training.

Y/N's husband is a jealous man, so in this chapter we'll see that jealousy spark and the plot climax... (in other words this chapter will contain smut)

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

"Is that all you got Ernst?" you yelled from above.

You sat on a tree branch, swinging your feet, you were assessing how your squad worked individually given that in the last mission outside of the walls the titans screwed up the formation so you wanted to work on solo kills to ensure that they were capable and grew confident to work on their own and eventually regroup.

Being a captain not only required a lot of responsibility but patience too. Humans are bound to make mistakes so it's essential to practice to stay in shape, sharpen one's agility and the ability to think quick in tough situations when you, their captain, aren't around.

"Everyone on the ground," you ordered. Your squad descended the trees. "You all are excellent, Ernst I'm sorry for being a bit harsh. You weren't pushing yourself hard enough, so sometimes I have to push you to do better," you said sincerely. You truly cared for your group. "Are you sure it isn't pregnancy hormones that's making you a bit more harsh on us?" Emma the most skilled in the squad teased. "Don't even joke like that Emma," you laughed.

Your squad was aware of your marriage and upon returning from your honey moon they joked and teased about you conceiving. Everyone knows you aren't pregnant but it's still a good laugh.

"Ha, ha, very funny. All of you are so hilarious," you said, trying to hide your laughter after another joke. "Let's head back, I have a surprise training drill planned today," you told them as you combed through your horses mane. "I don't know if I like the sound of that," one of the guys said. "It'll be beneficial," you replied. "Let's go Benno," you pat your horse and headed back to where Levi's squad was stationed. It happened to be on the same flat land where your husband's office was, messengers' station, Hange's group was station there as well, and of course the main building in the center was the headquarters for the Survey Corps. A bit out on the land sat the houses of the captains such Levi, Hange, and a few others who occasionally were stationed back here. Near those houses also sat the house you and Erwin shared. Most times you keep him company in his office until he has finished routing and detailing his missions, paperwork, messages and letters to interior officials; once he was done you would walk to your house together. By then, everyone was asleep.

You got off your horse and thanked him. Your squad eventually caught up. "We have to stop by Levi's squad real quick," you gestured that they follow along. They were by the well cleaning their ODM gear.

"More cleaning?" you asked Jean.

"We just finished our training so he wants everything cleaned now," he explained.

"Damn it, he beat us," you scoffed.

"As I always do," Levi appeared.