⋮ WHO SAID WE'RE DONE? ⋮ JEAN X READER ⋮ PART II ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

As requested, part two! Thank you so much for your support and your patience!

Please note that this chapter will contain mature content much like the previous chapter!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

"We aren't even close to done here," you said as you straddled him. "Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" Jean questioned. You grabbed his face with one hand forcing him to look up at your where your eyes were.

"Stop breaking up with me."

"What are you talking about? You broke up with me."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Are you raising your voice at me?"

"No baby. Say you'll be mine again? No more break up."

You smiled and nodded before leaning in to kiss him. "Come on let's go," you said messing up his hair.

"Oh a little quicky?" Eren teased.

"Make up sex," Connie sang.

Mikasa whistled to fill the silence. You laughed nervously as she brushed your hair with her hands since it was a little, well to be honest, very messy. "So you guys back together?" Eren asked as he exhaled smoke. Jean sat down with him, taking the joint and telling him that you were. He handed back the joint and looked over at Mikasa fixing your hair. He laughed to himself.

Mikasa tilter her head towards the group of people dancing. "Let's go," you agreed. "Babe," Mikasa put her hand out. Eren reached in his pocket and placed the lighter her hand.

The two of you danced among the large group of people. She blew the smoke upward, changing its appearance as the lights changed and flickered. You grabbed the rolled green out of her hand inhaled. The two of you passed it back and forward while dancing.

You felt a hand on your ass, your eyes widened out of shock. Behind Mikasa a stranger snaked his arm around her shoulder. Out of instinct your hand smacked the one that had touched you. "Feisty," the guy moved beside you. "I like it," he said upon presenting his face. "Hey ladies, you mind?"

You and Mikasa looked at each other. "Uh actually we were just done dancing," Mikasa rejected them. "Come on we know you guys have plenty of energy. Don't be shy, we like how you two dance in these tiny little outfits," the guy beside you said, slowly dragging his hand lower. "She said no you fucking perverts," you slapped his hand away.

EREN'S POV

Who the fuck is with my woman?

Eren tossed his burning joint into a cup of unfinished booze.

"Jean you seeing this shit?"

"Why is that dude's hand on Y/N's ass?"

"Never mind that let's go. Clearly they're bothering them."

"You go, Y/N can be a huge flirt I don't care. Her and I are done."

"You guys just got back together. Look she just slapped his hand away- Fuck no, that man has his arm around Mikasa. Stop being such a bitch and get Y/N out of this situation."

Eren stood up quick and rushed over to the scene. Jean fuming with anger and bleeding with jealousy stayed on the couch chugging his drink.

The guy behind Mikasa suddenly hit the floor. "You heard them," Eren spat. "Get out and don't ever touch my girl again," Eren added, his arm around Mikasa. The three of you left to go join your friend group.

You looked around and Jean was no where to be seen.

"Where's Jean?"

Everyone looked at each other. Eren broke the silence. "He's over there," he pointed at the group he was originally with. "He's mad right now, he thinks you were flirting with the dude," he told you.

You got to be kidding me.

You stormed over towards Jean who had a group of girls around him and his friends.

"He's dead," Connie laughed.

"A goner," Sasha added.

"How much you wanna bet they'll get back together?" someone else said.

"They're gonna get back together, just watch," Eren said in complete confidence.

"Jean you're so funny," some bitch laughed. You recognized that fake flirty laugh immediately.

Jean saw you walking towards him. He had some nerve to smirk the moment he threw his arms around two hoes.

"Jean, my love!" you yelled.

"What do you want?" he responded.

You grabbed him by the shirt and shoved your tongue into his mouth. The girls gasped and the guys cheered. You broke the kiss. "Next time you see some guy making a move show him I'm yours instead of trying to make me jealous. We said no more breaking up. You're mine just as much as I am yours," you yelled. "I thought-" you cut him off. "I know, but it wasn't like that you gotta believe me," you sincerely told him.

"Didn't I say we weren't done?" you whispered into his ear. "Round two, here we go. Sorry ladies, my girlfriend is my only one," he dismissed them.

The two of you pushed through the crowd, made way, and rushed up the stairs.

"What did I say?" Eren laughed.