⋮ JEALOUSY ⋮ EREN X READER ⋮ PART II ⋮ FINAL PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Just picking up where the last chapter left off as requested! This is the smut chapter!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

As you were walking out of the house party you felt a smack on your ass. "What was that for?" you asked Eren. "For playing that game with Armin," he responded. He opened the passenger door to his car for you. When you got to his place he opened the door for you once again. He unlocked the door to his place, the moment he shut the door and locked it, his lips crashed into yours. The tension was rising more and more by the second. He lifted you and took you to his room. He laid you on the bed, both impatiently and quickly stripping clothes off each other.

His tongue fought against yours for dominance. One of his hands felt up and down your body while the other held onto the headboard of the bed. He removed his hand to grab a pillow to place underneath your hips to make sure you both felt deeper pleasure. He rubbed his tip to tease. After a while of teasing and kissing you got impatient. You broke the kiss. "Eren please," you begged. "You're mine, remember," he said as he looked hungrily at your naked body. "And yours only," you responded. "That's what I like to hear," he said and pushed himself in a bit. "Are you going to dance with other guys Y/N?" he asked. "No, only you, Eren" you told him after gasping, you were expecting more but he was just toying with your sensitivity. He hummed in satisfaction and slid half of his length. "Do you want more?" he asked as he leaned beside your ear. You eagerly nodded in hopes that he would give you more. "So tell me that," he demanded. "I want more, all of you, inside me," you complied. "Good girl," he said and thrusted his entire length, grunting beside your ear upon entering your wetness. The praise and his grunts drove your mind insane. You dug your nails into his back. He kept a steady pace, exploring your mouth, giving you all of him. His length, his warmth, his lips, tongue, his hit breath, his kisses, he gave you every bit of himself. Your tongue met with his tongue once again. He trailed kisses down your neck and began to mark you as his. "You're, mine, remember, that," he said at the pace of his strokes. You felt pleasure taking over you, clouding your mind, you wrapped your legs around his torso as you moaned out that you were close. "Cum for me," he whispered and so you did; as your walls clenched around him he groaned into the crook of your neck. He flipped you over onto your stomach, "We aren't finished yet," he said against your skin. You arched your back, the change in position allowed him to access new depths. You gripped the sheets, digging your face into the bed as you moaned. "No don't do that, let me hear this," he grabbed your hips, aggressively pulling you towards him, forcing to place on your hands on the bed for support, forcing you to lift your head and let your moans escape swiftly without restraint. "Yes, that's it. I want to hear you, I want to know that I make you feel good," he breathlessly said. The sounds of your bodies became faster. He then pulled you back and sat you on him. Switching positions once more. Your back pressed against his firm and chiseled chest. Your hips moving up and down while his hand slowly moved up your thigh. He planted kisses on your back and left a few marks. His grunts got deeper and louder, "Fuck Y/N, slow down," he said, trying to keep his breaths under control. He dug his face into your neck and with his free hand he rubbed your sensitive spot in slow circular motions. The new sensation intensified the pleasure that ran through your body. You threw your head back. The mixture of his hot breath on your neck, the new sensation, the sex itself led your body to heat up and form a knot in your lower stomach. "Eren-" you moaned. "I know me too," he groaned. After the mess you two created he carried you to the shower. "We're still not done, not until you can't walk anymore," he spoke into your ear before placing kisses down your neck. For the rest of the night that was his objective.