⋮ WHO SAID WE'RE DONE? ⋮ JEAN X READER ⋮ PART I ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

This chapter does contain mature language and content, smut, alcohol and weed use. If you aren't okay with any of those I don't recommend reading this chapter!

Okay so Jean is Y/N's ex. They broke up a couple weeks ago, but obviously, can't get each off their minds. Eren, Mikasa, Connie, Reiner, and Y/N go to Jean's party one night. Keep in mind Reiner has a thing for Y/N! Let's see how things play out!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

The drive to the party wasn't the worst thing ever but why was it you that had to be stuck in the back seat sandwiched between Reiner and Connie?

Eren was in the driver's seat holding the steering wheel with one hand and holding Mikasa's hand with the other. He kissed her hand. "Oh my gosh you guys are so cute I'm literally going to puke. Makes me feel lonlier," you and Connie imitated Eren kissing Mikasa's hand. "Y/N, you and Jean are actually insane. Are you guys together or not? If you aren't, are you sure about going to his party?" Eren asked, when he got no response he turned around catching you and Connie making fun of him. Eren rolled his eyes, he grabbed a joint that sat in the cup holder. Mikasa lit the end for him. "Thanks babe," he said and placed his hand on her upper thigh, she wore a short black skirt, slowly he slid his hand higher and higher. "Eren, dude, can we not? I'm sure you can find a room at the party," Connie pretended to throw up. "Connie, do you ever shut up? Here," Eren passed the joint towards the back.

Last time you were in the house was the night of the argument. You two were bound to fight, argue, break up, and make up. Why did you two break up, who knows?

You looked around at the colored lights that beamed across different points of the room, they changed and flickered dramatically. He really outdid himself this time. You looked over at the counter where he and a group of guys drank from the bottle as women from the Sina Sorority danced on all of them except for Jean, he was too fixated on you and that little tight dress. Both of you were too stubborn to apologize and make up.

"Earth to Y/N," Eren called out to you. "What is it?" you snapped. "Go help Connie, he's obviously too high to function and can't bring us a bottle of Vodka," he said, pulling Mikasa onto his lap. "Gross bird brain," you insulted him before getting up to fetch a bottle of vodka and Connie.

When you stood up you felt your thighs more exposed than you expected. Your vibrant pink skin tight dress scrunched up when you had risen up from your seat. The material stopped as high as possible without exposing anything, the white laced material you wore underneath was something you didn't want to show to everyone. You looked over at Jean and pulled down your dress so very slowly, holding his attention as long as you could. "Damn Reiner, your eyes sure love to wander on my girlfriend," Mikasa teased. You looked down at Reiner who was sitting next to you, his eyes glued at your upper thighs. Curiosity written all over his face. "I'll be back," you announced annoyed.

You realized Connie was wandering near Jean's group. You hurried up to reach him before Jean could. You grabbed one of the many bottles from the counter and called out to Connie. He didn't hear you and continued to walk around the kitchen fascinated and focused on tiny things, distracted by everything. "Connie!" you shouted for the second time. "Hey! You got the bottle?" he said between laughs. "Well what does it look like smart guy? Come on let's go," you grabbed his arm attempting to drag him away from the area you were planning to avoid as long as Jean was there. "Wait, I need to say hi to my Jean boy," Connie snickered at the nickname. "No, say hi to him later," you argued. "I want to say hi now, you're his girl wouldn't you want-," you interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "We broke up, now let's go," you insisted once again. "Hey Connie!" you heard the painfully familiar voice yell. Connie's attention then drifted to the call of his name. Jean had thrown his arms over you two, creating distance between you and Connie only to force himself in between. "Hey Y/N," he whispered into your ear. "Here to apologize?" you stubbornly spoke without looking at him. "Jean! My man, come with us," Connie invited Jean to drink with the group.