⋮ SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN ⋮ EREN X READER ⋮ PART II ⋮ FINAL PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Here it is! The continuation of where Eren and Y/N left off. On their way to Eren's place after playing the game ;)

Let me get this one warning out before you read! THIS IS PURELY SMUT!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Walking up to his place you felt the excitement rising. He unlocked his door then shut the door behind you. He led you to his bedroom. It was relatively clean. He closed his door and immediately locked his lips with yours. Before you knew it you were laying on his bed underneath him. "You won't need this anymore," he said, hooking his fingers onto your skirt, pulling the material downward tracing his eyes and he moved parallel to the skirt. He then trailed kisses up your calf, your thigh, and stopped when his lips met your laced panties; he planted a soft kiss over your covered core. He pulled over your shirt, then his own.

He hovered over your breasts, softly placing kisses where they overflowed the cups of your bra. This usually happens when you lay down. "You won't be needing this either," he said, unclipping your bra and tossing it to the side. His kisses began to trail down your stomach, with his teeth he pulled down the last material that clung to your waist. You laid there completely naked, "Look at you Y/N. Any man would be foolish to not want you," he said, spreading your legs apart.

Your hand was intertwined in his hair as he slowly licked up and down your slit. "Eren please just..." you begged, and so he put his tongue to work. He knew how to use his tongue. He started off slow. Inserting his tongue and occasionally swirling his tongue over your sensitivity above your core.

You felt yourself about to reach your climax. Your thighs nearly suffocated him. He noticed your hand gripping the sheets and so he stopped. You groaned in disappointment. "Not yet," he said, removing the rest of his clothes.

He positioned himself at your opening and teased you with the tip. You smashed your lips onto his. Whining into the kiss, wanting him to end his painfully slow teasing. He broke the kiss. "What do you want?" Eren asked as if he were oblivious to your reactions. "I want you to," you began to say, but stopped, you were sexually frustrated, the last thing you wanted to do was say it. "You want me to what Y/N?" he asked expecting a better response as he teased your clit with his tip. "I want you to fuck me," you gave in. "See that wasn't too difficult," he cooed. He shoved his length into your wetness. The breathing became heavy, your kisses became sloppier, and together became undone. You wrapped your legs around him. His tongue explored your mouth. His messy bun came undone. His strokes slid and stimulated the perfect spot at the perfect pace. You broke the kiss to embrace the sounds that left your mouth. "I love the sounds of your moans," he huffed, moving his hand lower to draw small circles on your clit.

The pleasure was intense. Your walls clenched against him as the knot in your stomach sharpened. "Eren I'm about to-" he rubbed a bit faster to intensify the pleasure, you couldn't finish your words. "Me too," he grunted. The room filled with both of your moans and the sounds of your bodies as the two of you climaxed.

When you both caught your breaths he suggested a shower. The way the water ran down his perfect body made it impossible for you to only take a shower. He looked at your body hungrily, unable to resist anymore. "Again?" he suggested. A smiled began creeping in, exhilaration coursing through your body at the thought of a second round.