⋮ WHO SAID WE'RE DONE? ⋮ JEAN X READER ⋮ PART III ⋮ FINAL PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

Here's part three. This chapter is just the smut, continuing where chapter two left off!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Jean slammed the door shut behind him. You were dragging him by the shirt impatiently, connecting your lips. Tongues sliding, fighting, and exploring in your hot mouths.

All the clothes that had once restricted you both from each other's bodies were at the foot on the bed.

He forcefully lowered your hips onto him. Thrusting upwards as you came down. You threw your head back, spewing inappropriate words. Your breasts bounced in front of him, he couldn't just stare at them and not give them attention. He sucked harshly on one of them. You dropped your head beside his, softly moaning into his ear.

He lifted you off, he stood beside his bed and dragged you by your legs to his body. Now that he was standing and you were laying it allowed him more control. He gripped your hips and aggressively thrusted into you as he pulled your hips closer with each stroke.

You wrapped your legs around him to invite him in deeper as you tightened around him. "Y/N, don't," he hissed between his teeth. You could see the sweat beads forming on his forehead.

In order to last longer he grabbed one of your legs and threw it over his shoulder to reach deeper inside of you. This way you were consumed by the pleasure and incapable of clenching around him. Your moans filled the room, just how he liked it.

EREN'S POV

Mikasa sat on Eren's lap kissing his neck softly. He leaned close to her ear. "Don't start, we might have to leave the party early and your friends would have to walk home," he whispered. "Y/N will be just fine with Jean," he whispered back. "What about-" Eren stopped when he heard Connie speak obnoxiously loud.

"Bro isn't that the dude that was harassing Y/N?" Connie pointed at the man walking up the stairs clearly following where Y/N left to.

"Shit. Well he's in for a surprise. Let me call Jean," Eren laughed.

Eren put his phone to his ear.

Jean's phone rang. He looked over at his nightstand to look at the caller ID. "No leave it," you groaned. "It's Eren," he said leaning over for his phone and bringing it to his ear.

"I'm a little busy right now," Jean said quickly flipping you over onto your stomach and shoving himself back into you. The new depth made it impossible for you to stay quiet. Your gripped the sheets and dug your face into the bed trying to conceal your moans.

"He's what?" Jean angrily question.

"Alright," he last said before hanging up and tossing his phone onto the bed.

He grabbed your neck gently and lifted your head up. "Sorry baby, that guy that was bother you earlier is coming up thinking you're up here alone. Let him watch me fuck you, show him you're mine just like we showed Reiner this pretty neck," he kissed your shoulder. You laughed quietly, you were bold enough to agree since you had vodka in your system from earlier.

The door swung open. The man with the messy hair and tattoos stood underneath the door frame. He wasn't expecting this sight. He assumed you were alone up here and single, given that no one came to your rescue earlier.

Jean showed no sign of stopped any time soon, even with that stranger watching in shock.

"Come on baby, don't hide those pretty moans. Let him hear how good I make you feel when I fuck you," he told you as he lifted your head up.

Those words didn't help your case. You tried to conceal them but couldn't anymore as his body repeatedly crashed into yours. Your back arched even more as the moans escaped your mouth.

The stranger snapped back to reality and decided to take his leave. Clenching his jaw and fists.

"Yeah get the fuck out. Actually, as a matter of fact get out of my fucking house," Jean told the man, making him even more angry and slamming the door shut in response.

Jean pulled out and sat you on the edge of the bed. He gently lifted your tired legs and placed them on his shoulders, exposing your wetness in front of his face.

"I'm sorry I was a bit rough," he apologized, his eyes staring into yours.

"I like it rough," you said still trying to catch your breath.

"I'll be gentle now," he placed kisses on your into thighs, slowly inching towards your pool of heat.

"I might not be," you said quietly, your breath quickening once more.

With his tongue he licked all of your wetness, replacing it with the wetness of his tongue.

He's such a tease.

You shook your thought and looked down at him. He met your eyes. Slowly his tongue swirled in circles just where you wanted it. "Yes, just like that," you managed to say under your breath, running your hand through his hair over and over again. He shoved his two fingers into you as he continued to work with his tongue. A moan escaped as you arched your back and fell backwards, sinking into the bed. Your hand wrapped themselves into his hair, you shoved his face down and clenched your thighs around his head. It was too much at once, your body couldn't keep its composure.

He licked you entirely before pounding into you once more so he could experience the pleasure your body gave him. He panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Round three after a round of shots?" you teased.

"Can you take more?" teased back.

"Maybe in a bit..." a smirk formed on your face.

"Let's get back out there and we'll see if you're feeling up to it," he laughed at the slight shake of your right leg as you tried to put on your shoe before kneeling in front of you to help you. He kissed your thighs a bit more before the two of you headed out the room to join the party once again.

AOT ONE SHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें