⋮ WHAT DO YOU WANT MOST? ⋮ REINER X READER ⋮ ONLY PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

In this chapter Y/N is going through her maneater and dark desire era. Not to break hearts but just for some fun.

Mature content, smut warning, and language warning!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Who will be the next victim? You weren't necessarily the bad guy if they want the same thing right? You were contemplating on all of your options at the moment. You didn't want to mess with a good guy's feelings. Maybe Reiner? No offense. Besides a little fun won't hurt.

How lucky am I to have "coincidently" run into him this afternoon. "Reiner babe," I called after him. At this point, everyone knows you have a flirty personality so no one around made a big deal about it. "Y/N, need something?" Reiner asked. You gently pulled him in by the collar and went on your toes to whisper into his ear. Telling him something just for his imagination in hopes it'll be reality tonight. His face changed. His eyes darted to the left and he tried to hide the light tint on his face. "Anything you want. Keeping it just between us or?" Reiner spoke after regaining his thoughts. "Just between us. You know where I'm at," you told him and left.

Later that evening you got ready, who knows what'll happen tonight. Moments after you finished getting ready you heard a knock at your door. Reiner dressed casually, his loose gray t-shirt fit him well. He leaned against the doorway when you opened the door. He had a bouquet. You greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and took the flowers. He can be a gentleman and also look like a dilf, best of both worlds. You tended to the flowers; once they were in their vase. You walked over to him as you both spoke about a recent
topic. He sat man spread, adjusted himself, and patted his lap. Eagerly you walked over to him and sat on his lap. His hand ran up the bare skin of your thigh. He moved a strand of hair behind your ear as you finished your thought, and although the conversation died, tension came to life. The eye contact became more intense and the distance became less and less.

His hands went onto your hips and he lifted you so you now sat facing him. Your face blushed at his action causing you to turn to the side. "Now's not the time to get all shy on me Y/N," he said in a low voice. You turned to face him, not exactly from free will. You only turned because his hand guided you to face him. You yelled at yourself inside, composure Y/N stay focused! A grin formed on your face as you inched closer to his lips. Less than an inch away is when you asked him, "What do you want most right now?" Reiner moved closer just a tad bit and responded with one word: "This," and he pressed his lips onto yours.

His tongue pleaded for entrance and so you let him feed into his curiosity. You tasted mint. Both of you fought for dominance until neither of you won so instead you worked with each other's tongues. You started grinding your hips, tilting your head to one side to deepen the kiss. He pulled your waist in closer and held the back of your head. You ran your hand down his abs you felt through his shirt. You lifted his shirt over him so you could feel more of his body. His muscular build set flashing images of what he would look like over you. He kissed down your neck and pulled your shirt over to make it even. You chose a pretty laced purple bra with matching panties. "Purple looks good on you," he complimented you, kissing down his chest is how you thanked him. You got off of him until you were on your knees and your eye view was on his hardness that was apparent through his pants.

You felt it earlier but now you can see it's bigger than it felt. When his pants came down his cock sprung up. You looked at him and gave him one more flirty smile before you took him into your mouth. You swirled your tongue around the tip slowly and sucked slightly. "Don't be a tease Y/N," he said he looking down at you. "Or what?" you responded when you looked up at him again with that same smile. "Suck," he caressed your cheek, a mixture of dominance and gentleness. You gladly gave him what he wanted. He threw his head back and tried to control his breath. You slowly made your way down and sucked a bit harder. You wanted to hear more than just his deep breaths. You brought your head back up and it was out of your mouth with a pop-like sound. He opened his eyes and looked down at you with frustration. "Y/N," he groaned but you traced your tongue vertically up his length. "Reiner, I hate silence," you explained and got back to sucking. You picked up the pace and tightened your mouth around him.

It got to the point where his breath became inconsistent and deeper. At last, you heard him grunt. He grabbed your hair with one hand and the armrest with the other. His sounds got deeper and louder when your went lower and faster. Grunt after grunt, gasp after gasp, and sound after sound had you wanting it in another place other than your mouth. He straightened one of his legs out, you felt him twitch which signaled he was close. "Fuck Y/N, don't stop I'm-" he pushed your head further just as you anticipated. Your spit dripped down his shaft, and the splashing-like sounds became louder the more you kept this pace. He lost himself and "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he began to thrust into your mouth. The more he grunted the more you felt aroused. You made a man feel this way. When he finished, he rested for a bit to catch his breath. He lifted you and took you to your room. The clothes came off rather quickly. He grabbed onto the headboard and used your tactic... He leaned into your ear, "I can be a tease too," he whispered.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

imagine reiner's climax however you want. i didn't imply how so you guys can choose cus ik everyone has different preferences