⋮ SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN ⋮ EREN X READER ⋮ PART I ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

A few things I'd like to address! The classic seven minutes in heaven game... Call it cringe, I literally don't care. I actually think it's a fun game, fun to write, and I had fun writing it.

There are some warnings I'd like to bring awareness to before you read the chapter. This work contains the following: slight smut in my opinion, mention and use of alcohol, and a bit of embarrassment (I know some people cannot read anything that will bring them any sort of secondhand embarrassment, though this is very mild in my opinion).

In this chapter please read with the idea (although not written) that Y/N's first spin landed on Jean. He scoffed and said in the circle that he wasn't going to do anything; the two awkwardly stood on opposite sides of the closet. Y/N and Eren's interest towards each other has always been there but neither hinted it towards each other making both oblivious.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Here we are in a circle...

It's your turn to spin the empty bottle of vodka. It wasn't too long ago that the bottle was full, sitting on the counter, inviting you all to dive into the world of dicey and mischievous escapade. A temporary world without the worry of judgment. You hoped that the bottle would land on Eren. As the spin slowed it pointed at Armin, it slowed down even more until it chose its preferred place to halt. In your mind you begged the bottle to accelerate some more in hopes it would land on Eren but luck was not on your side, the bottle barely stopped at Jean. Great I was so close, you thought to yourself.

You have no problem with Jean. He was attractive, tall, confident, but everyone knew he had eyes on Mikasa. You had already gone in there with him and stood in awkwardness without saying a single word. Even if he were to make a move he would be pretending you were Mikasa. You wanted neither of these options.

The sounds of metal and glass collided, creating a sound that silenced the circle. The hands with rings grabbed the base of the bottle. Moving it slowly, pointing it towards himself. The silence was broken by Connie and Sasha who squealed at each other. Everyone else started spilling comments. His green eyes trailed up your body before meeting your eyes. When they did he didn't say a word, he simply smirked. Both of you walked over to the designated closet. "Seven minutes, no more no less," Connie shouted behind the door when he started his timer.

It was pitch black. The environment didn't change from the last time you were in there but what dod change this time was the tension. It had risen even more each passing second, more than one could believe was possible. He placed his hands on you, feeling the curves of your body. Your arms snaked around his body in return. "The things I want to do to you..." Eren whispered into your ear, all he needed was a bit of drinking to build the courage to talk to you this way. He closed the distance between your bodies. "I'm not opposed," you responded, walking your hands up his body. You couldn't see him, but you could feel him. You could feel the tension. Feel the heat between your thighs throbbing for attention. Oh and how you could feel his hardness against your body. Your hands tangled themselves into his hair. He then attacked your lips. Slowly, aggressively, passionately, and above all nastily.

One of his hands moved down your body, reaching the bottom of your skirt. He pulled up the fabric just a bit. "Too short don't you think?" Eren spoke into your lips protectively. "It is?" you innocently asked, knowing damn well you wore to lure his eyes towards your thighs. "Very, but the sight of your thighs makes me want my head in between them," he said, his nose beside yours but lips disconnected. He played with the lace of your panties making you more impatient than you already were. You bit his lip to express your eagerness. "What Y/N? Tell me what you want," and slid his fingers across the fabric before attacking your neck. "I want you to touch me," you felt his smirk form on the skin of your neck. He moved his fingers inside, hugged by the lace fabric and your heat. The one finger he pumped felt so good. "You're so wet for me Y/N," his thigh rested underneath his hand. Pushing another finger caused you to softly moan. You found yourself riding his thigh as he concomitantly fingered you. He knew when to move his thigh upwards subtly, how to curl his fingers, to stroke that very spot that could eventually lead to your orgasm. "Right there, don't stop," you whispered weakly, he acknowledged your answer by initiating another kiss. Deepening it with his tongue.

The closet door opened. The screaming came from the girls, and rooting from the guys. Thankfully Eren was hiding your body with his. Though they didn't have to see to know. "THEY GOT BUSY!" Connie yelled over the alarm sound. "Sorry you little freaks but time is up," he said, Eren removed his fingers, he kneeled. Everyone could see your ruffled skirt. He adjusted it by tugging down the material back into place. You covered your face in embarrassment that your friends witnessed such a scene. He kissed the inside of your thigh before standing back up. "OKAY I THINK WE GET IT!" Sasha yelled, covering her eyes and slamming her hand on Connie's face to cover his eyes as well. He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them. He stood up and faced a certain individual. "You are really missing out Jean. Her soft moans really make a man go insane," he grabbed your wrist, before leaving the room entirely he said one more thing out loud. "Oh the things I'm going to do to her," he addressed directly to Jean.

Leaving the room is what we did. To finish the game elsewhere.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

hey my loves!

there's a part two, just go on to the next chapter if you want to see it play out ;)