⋮ OUR WAY ⋮ LEVI X READER ⋮ ONLY PART ⋮

OVERVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER

This is a request chapter! I hope you like it babe!

Basically, Y/N is a sensational stripper, well known by the male population and her best friend Hange of course. Hange brings Levi and Erwin to watch Y/N. This isn't just any strip club, THIS IS A GENTLEMAN'S CLUB! There is a dress code, rich men are basically on wait lists, women of course are allowed too but the majority of the population is men, over all it's a well known place, expensive too.

A few things you should know before reading this! It does contain mature content (18+ please).

Remember don't hesitate to request :) Enjoy this chapter and let me know if you liked it by commenting and/or voting!

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

"Erwin, are you serious?" Levi's voice was full of disgust and disappointment. "It was actually my idea," Hange threw their arm over Levi. "So why is it that I'm forced to come with?" Levi removed Hange's arm. "GREAT QUESTION! You see... I have this old friend Y/N, oh she's a great dancer. Well she offered us a private room to ourselves," Hange beamed with happiness, full of excitement. "So your friend is a stripper? And I'm supposed to be excited to-" Erwin cut off Levi, hand in front of Levi gesturing him to pause for a minute while he sat on the edge of his seat in shock. "The Y/N?" Erwin's eyes widened. "MHM! HER!" Hange eagerly nodded. "What's the big deal about this woman?" Levi asked the two. "You'll see. One word... sensational," Hange said.

"Do you three have member passes or paying $120 per ticket?" the man behind the counter asked. "Actually Y/N said my name was on her list," Hange rested their arms on the counter.

"Name?"

"Hange Zoe."

"Here you are, have any of you joined us before?"

"No we haven't."

"Alright, let me explain a few things before I let you through security. Luckily, Miss Y/N is performing on the main stage for free in about thirty minutes. However, she is simply dancing, this is a gentleman's club so there is a dress code, meaning they do not strip their clothes until nude though she might remove possible clothing but the women are always covered in some way. There is also a policy of no touching the ladies, unless of course you have their consent. Without payment there is no stripping, lap dances, private rooms, etc. If you could please present to me your left wrist so I can put on the exclusive member bracelets. After I do so proceed to the left, exclusive members have the front row reserved and champagne on the house."

The group of three thanked the gentleman and made their way to the security section. "He was nice," Hange broke the silence. "Forget the man, I can't believe we're in the front row," Erwin removed his belt and placed it in the bin. "I wasn't expecting this when you said a club," Levi put his keys with the rest of his metal items in the bin. "Aren't you glad I brought you along?" Hange asked, walking through the metal detector. "I'll decide that later," Levi rolled his eyes.

Walking into the club made the three of them feel like ants crawling on the kitchen floor. Small in a huge unknown world. The building had a tall ceiling. On both sides were spiral staircases that led to the second floor, bordered with a railing allowing viewers to enjoy the performances from above. The top and bottom floor were scattered with around tables. "Oh my gosh! Perfect! The center table is free! Let's go before anyone takes it," Hange grabbed Erwin's and Levi's arms.