1

Jimin POV

Jimin stirred in bed hearing alarm along with bird chirping sounds. He lives in house in middle of trees in the outskirts of the city

He woke up checking his phone for his schedule today surprisingly he his bit free today compared to any other working days he got off the bed went to bathroom to get ready for his work he quickly brushed his teeth took off his baby blue pajama shi...

He woke up checking his phone for his schedule today surprisingly he his bit free today compared to any other working days he got off the bed went to bathroom to get ready for his work he quickly brushed his teeth took off his baby blue pajama shirt and the matching shorts he wore took a moment to glance himself in a mirror a pure white flawless skin the only ink that has is his NEVERMIND tatto the thick thighs and that well packed ass.
"Jimin you really got sexy hot body " he complimented himself this was his daily thing he always praises himself sometimes about his work sometimes about his fashion about his face but more about his body.

He got ready wearing a black suit looking hot and went to kitchen to have his breakfast.
The maid prepared a toast and glass of milk this is what he will have everyday for his breakfast. The maids in the house works till evening jimin really likes to stay alone at night times.

It is already 8am jimin has to be in office by 9pm since he lives in outskirts it takes him 1 hour to reach the office.
His old driver was pretty fast driver but recently he resigned his job because he moved out of the city. Jimin already told his manager to hire a new driver who should handle his time and drive fast to his meetings. He drove himself to office today.

Entering the office everyone greeted him he greeted back and even bowed to the people elder than him. His employees always adores him praises him for being so kind hearted and well behaved he never shouts at his employees he always likes to have a good bonded relationship with his employees. Buy he really don't like when they call him cute. He always walk straight emitting a manly aura but he still don't get why people call him cutie. (Why not when he always give them such a cute eye smile)

Jimin is into man he found out when he was 18 he born in a average middle class family his father just started his clothing business named after him it's was going fine but after jimin took the responsibility it grew drastically became a most popular in fashion field PJM brand.

He was dating a girl at 17 he found her really cute and beautiful they dated for one year they went to many dates made many beautiful memories she was really sexy any boy could be smitten but jimin didn't get why he is not attracted to her sexually he kissed her but he didn't liked it he liked her but not physically.

He got so confused he decided to have sex with her she agreed too but he couldn't do anything he didn't get hard he left her house saying he is not feeling well. He was walking in street thinking why he couldn't do anything and he saw a guy couple kissing on the other side of road
"No way" he said to himself.

That shiver run down his stomach he really liked how the boys kissed intertwined their hands laughing enjoying the road side walk that moment he thought it he would be so happy if he got a boy as his partner.
"N-No no no no jimin what the hell are thinking " he shouted
"No this can't be true I'm not gay" he yelled. people passing by watched him weirdly
"I didn't like kissing her touching her sexually " he thought "oh God I'm not even bi but complete gay " he cried

He closed of himself for weeks he didn't even talk to his parents he is afraid how they would take this will they accept me? He asked himself. He did many research searched online about same gender relationship many comments were offensive they were talking like it was sin. He saw few successful stories a smile appeared on his face he really hoped he could be one of them. Little he knows he will.

At the age of 19 he took incharge of his company and from his idea of fashion the company drastically increased his sales got many opportunities from magazines to style their models.His father was very proud if him it's always was his dream to make PJM brand the popular one and jimin made it.

He came out as gay to his parents when he was 20 and his father arranged a date with his friend's daughter who is intelligent and could help him in his business. His mother accepted him but his father said he would never accept him but still his father couldn't send him out and snatch his position because he knows jimin has the talent and he needed jimin to make his brand bigger one. But jimin felt uncomfortable living with them under same roof so he moved out of the house and lived by himself.

************

Hi this is my first chapter I hope you will like this. And this chapter is about jimin and his past. Next chapter we will know about jungkook.

About same gender relationship

Personally I know how difficult it is to come out if you have to fight the opinions of society after coming out you have to fight as double as it with yourself for liking same gender. You would go depressed you feel disgusted you feel guilty you feel impure you have to fight with yourself you'll try to convince yourself that you are straight and it becomes so difficult for you to accept it finally. Trust me it would take so much of time for few people it would be days ,months and for few people it would take years. All I want to tell you is let people tell whatever shit they want but please don't ever hate yourself for being you for the things you like. Not matter who you are what is your sexuality everyone deserves to be respected.

Thank you.