22

Jimin POV

I was sitting restless there she didn't even blink her eyes she was ogling on my guggkie body I turned towards jungkook and saw him watching the set and camera man and their work. I sighed not that I doubt him it's just my insecurities of him being young I can't help it though.

"Jungkook what you do"? She asked jungkook turned towards her.

"Right now I'm his driver I want to become an artist and there is a audition in 2 months I hope I will be selected" he said with full of hope I smiled at him but I'm sad that he didn't tell me about his audition.

"So if you became an artist I hope we can work together once you will be artist you will be in so much of demand" she said eyeing him from top to bottom.

"Actually you can work as model you have that face and physique" she said I was bitting my lips and glared at Jin hyung he was gesturing me to be quite.
'Not when your model is eye fucking my boyfriend' I said myself.

"No I'm sorry I'm not intrested in modeling my dream is to become an idol" he said I smiled at his reply.

Director gave a call and models went to set they took different kind of photos they simply stood infront of camera with so much of confidence I would have freak out when there will be so much of eyes watching me and my moves being model really needs lot of courage.

I saw jungkook observing every tiny detail of it I smiled at him patting his head such a kid. He turned towards me smiling.

"Hyung this is so amazing will I ever be able to stand infront of camera" he asked with hopeful puppy eyes.

"You will definitely and you will become the greatest idol" he smiled widely showing his bunny teeth. I cooed at him tracing his cheeks how can he be both a cute guy and dom boy.

"So much of love" I heard Jin hyung commenting on us. I looked at him with blush.

"Hyung loves me lot" jungkook said to Jin hyung and looked at me I nodded agreeing.

"I know that he would have murdered our model now" he said I glared at him to not to tell him since guggkie had no idea about her intentions.

"Why"? He asked him I gestured him to not tell.

"You are just kid to understand" he said jungkook frowned at him.

"I'm not kid you are so old Jin hyung" he said Jin hyung eyes widened I laughed at him.

"Yaa I'm not old" he yelled .

"You are 2 years elder then namjoon hyung who is 5 years elder than me so you are 7 years elder than me probably I should be calling you ajusshi" Jungkook said.

"Yaaa you little bunny" Jin hyung stood up to get Jungkook before he can grab him he ran off he was chasing him running around in set I was laughing hard at their childish behavior.

After a huge argument they stelled down with pains on their shoulders they were both hitting each other.

"Hyung don't you think you are too old to play this run and chase" I asked him he glared at him.

"Jimin be quite you are too soft to hurt you" he said it as warning I can't help but to laugh.

"And your boyfriend is not kid too he is 20 year adult" he said glaring at jungkook.

"Still younger than you" Jungkook snapped back.

"You-" jin hyung started.

"Enough you two stop arguing like a kids you even hit each other I can't believe it" I scolded