28{final chapter}

AFTER ONE YEAR

Jimin POV

I'm so happy today is jungkook debut day the day he worked hard for. The day he longed for,the day of his dreams. its been hard for me to live this 1 year without jungkook ofcourse he came twice and we gone to dates enjoyed lot had lots of fun we even met our parents mom was so happy for us and she liked jungkook a lot. 

I used to cry for days after he returns to training it was so hard for me we used to video call everynight and i could see how exhausted he would be so tired so sleepy my guggkie lost lots of weight and he become more handsome and sexy that's how once appearance changes once you become an artist.

Here we are me guggkie tae hobi and all hyungs staring at our TV screen counting the countdown.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..and 1 BANG" we all shouted the music video started to play "EUPHORIA" the name of MV the melody was slow good and calming Omg his voice is so good i could listen to him all day and night. the song was kinda loving and surrounded around someone he loved lot like that someone happened to be miracle in his life.

we all enjoyed it lot the music visuals and jungkook dance and his voice everything was perfect it is going to be a super hit jungkook going to be a great artist im damn sure about it i hugged him tight told him how good it was all our hyungs tae and hobi congratulated him.

"Jungkook-ah it was so good i'm proud of you you really worked hard you going to be great artist" I said hugging him.

"Thankyou hyung im glad that you liked" he said hugging me.

"looks like you wrote song for someone special" Tae said i blushed looking down.

"Ohh yeah my all works and songs will be on someone special" he said winking at me i hit his shoulder hiding my face in his chest.

"save it jimin-ah save all your shyness and whines now that you boyfriend here and he gonna live with you" hobi said i glared at him he shrugged his shoulders.

"jungkook it was really hard for us to take care of your boyfriend these whole year he was acting like a teenage girl on her periods" jin hyung said i shushed him.

"Oh worse than that" yoongi hyung commented.

"hyung's please shut up" i whined glaring at them.

"jin hyung i miss jungkook jin hyung he didn't call me today jin hyung when will jungkook come back hyung can't we just go and visit him" jin hyung imitated me all others nodded agreeing him jungkook was laughing at me. i whined loud hiding in jungkook chest.

"Stop teasing my soulmate this idiot is not any different he was worse than jimin" Tae said 

"Tae just shut up" jungkook yelled at him.

"Tae jimin is not picking call go and check on him ,buy my baby pizzas take my baby to shopping send me my baby pics. He used to text me everytime he got time and it is all about his baby" tae said i blushed looking at jungkook he looked away avoiding my eye contact.

"Oh these love birds now we should give them privacy they missed each other like hell" namjoon hyung said they all nodded i shook my head we arranged a small party nobody leaving.

"no hyung"  

"yes hyung" i and jungkook said at same time i glared at him. they all staring at us.

"it's yes or no" tae asked .

"No we have party for his debut have dinner drinks and you all can leave later" i said jungkook pouted i shook my head laughing at him.

"Looks like someone is not happy about this" hobi said looking at jungkook.

"yes" he said bluntly without a second.

"guggkie" I glared at him he simply shrugged his shoulders all hyungs laughed at him.

we enjoyed the party we talked lot hyungs gave jungkook lot of advices as he entering into artist life they congradulated him again wished him a good luck and told him they will always support him they will always be for jungkook forever.

They left after having dinner and few chitchats it was me and jungkook alone he was sitting on couch closing his eyes . He was exhausted and jungkook has travelled back and forth to company and home. He actually has to stay in company today but he told them he would feel happy to watch his first debut work with his family and came to us i was so happy jungkook did that.

"Jungkook i will clean all these you go and rest" i said he opened his eyes looked at me.

"To rest is not why i came here all along baby" he said in seductive voice i know what he meant i turned pink but still no i can't its not that i don't want but he is tired he should rest have good sleep.

"No jungkook you should rest" i said cleaning the dishes .

"Baby please don't you miss me don't you want me its been so long please baby let me make love to you" he said back hugging me snuggling into my neck.

"Yes i do miss you i do want you but not today jungkook its been tiring day for you you should rest baby." i said cleaned everything i wiped my hand in the towel and turned around i locked my hand around his neck he pulled me close by my waist.

"This is my special day not tiring I'm not tired baby let me make this day more special" he said kissing my neck. I bite my lips to control the moan i want him more than he wants me i miss him so much his touches his body over me but he should rest its not like he leaves tomorrow jungkook going to live with me. he bite my skin and sucked it real hard. 

"ahh daddy" i moaned loud 

"yes baby give me daddy his favourite dessert" he said picked me and went straight to our bed and we ended up making love till i passed out.

It was too bright when i opened my eyes i was locked in jungkook arms he was holding me tight i smiled at him moving bangs from his forehead he was looking so mature so handsome now. He is not anywhere near when he joined as my driver its just been 1 and half year yet he changed lot. my driver was cute young bunny baby the man by my side now is hot handsome mature idol.

I smiled at our memories our first meet in club our first kiss the way he afraid about gay sex and left in the middle of our make out and came back like a cry baby our dates our make outs at every corner of my office his studio my office spare room,our car everything about it feels fresh i smiled kissing his crown i fell for him more each day FROM MY DRIVER TO MY IDOL i love our journey i loved all of you i can't wait to start new life with you JEON JUNGKOOK.

**************************THE END***************************

I really loved writing this book this is my first book no matter how it sucks i have to love it and i plan on writing new books too. but not soon maybe few months or if i have time i will definitely write it.

i plan on doing sequel to MY DRIVER it would be MY IDOL OR MY HUSBAND  i don't know but there will be little anxiety drama with jungkook being idol and drama really starts when his ex comes back from japan. please share me your thoughts about sequel i will write it only if you guys wants it so please comment YES or NO.

THANKYOU