12

Jimin POV

Meeting has ended I'm going through the sketches and designs for our new model photoshoot. I have to go see jungkook I want to talk to him. Before I could leave I heard knock on my door.
"Come in" I said I saw Taehyung I don't know how to react to him after what he did to hobi I mean he may be serious hobi also likes him but this wrong. I won't judge him let me talk to him first.

"Hello" he greeted

"Hi Taehyung take a seat" I said with smile.

"You smile so beautifully" he said suddenly I don't know how to react i automatically turn red by praises.

"Thank you" I said "What brings you here"? I asked him.

"I came here to see jungkook" he said I nodded I wanted to ask about jungkook.

"Tae how long you have been friend with jungkook"? I asked.

"Hmm for 15 years you can say we grown up together" he said he would have known everything about jungkook.

"How is jungkook"? I asked him he smirked at me I looked down

"You know right? You know that it was jungkook?" He asked me. I nodded

"Jungkook is simple guy he loves music more than his life he want to become an artist it was his dream from childhood he is sincere loyal guy you could find out there and he is single he won't sleep around not a playboy not a party boy too he is so dedicated to his dream such a passionate guy there is nothing too difficult in him to understand he just an open book a clear and pure soul unlike me" he said I don't know how to feel he is such a good guy anyone can ask for.

"Did he date anyone before"? I'm curious I want to know his love life.

"He did 2 years ago she was our classmate they were pretty good couple he was so honest and committed to her they were doing good but she wanted jungkook to study business to look after her fathers company in future she hated being in entertainment field she tried to convince jungkook but he didn't agree so they broke up he want his partner to support him in his dream. She moved to Japan for higher studies and yeah that's about Mr.perfect". He said I nodded I'm bit Jealous that I'm not his first love but I'm happy that he is single past is past I'm not person who will care about past but just I hoped that I would have been his first and last.

"Jimin I just want to tell you onething if you are into jungkook you have to be serious he won't play around like many guys he will give you his 100 percent he will never cheat that guy is someone who values relationships more than anything because he never had anyone in his life as family he will be so true and caring to people who comes into his life" he said how did I forget this I should have known jungkook will never leave me I nodded with smile. He smiled back.

"What about you why are you after someone who has a boyfriend"? I asked he became silent looking down is he regretting.

"I don't know how to say it I was straight till I saw hobi hyung - wait can I tell you this you are like my friend right?".
He asked with hopeful eyes I cooed at him I nodded.

"I'm your friend you can tell me" I encouraged him rubbing his wrists.

"Upmm I love hobi he is the first guy hell no first person ever I fell for my first love I play around lot flirting and sleeping with girls I never felt the feeling I get when I just stare at him is this my fault that my first love is hobi hyung who already has boyfriend is this my fault to feel like this." He said with tears in his eyes. I stood and went towards him I hugged him rubbing his back he is correct it was not his fault but something is wrong in this.

"But what will you do he is already engaged" I said .

"He likes me too" he said confidently how did he know.