4

Jimin POV

I woke up having terrible headache I hold my head went to bathroom to get ready to work. This is what I hated most about the parties working next whole day with headache.

I can't help but to go party get drunk and dance to relive my mental and physical stress. I didn't date anyone I'm always afraid to experience something like love,date,first kiss( with man) my first time. I do go to parties just to get drunk and dance not for any one night stands.

I still believe and wait for someone special. Someone who could take out my fear who will remove my insecurities who will never ashamed of holding my hands in public who would love me because of who I'm not because I'm a  CEO of some company. Jimin sighed and watched himself in mirror and screamed.

"Ahhh a h-hickey " he stuttered. He can't remember anything he is not type to go and kiss around hobi would always watch him.

"Ohh God remember jimin remember" he yelled he slowly remembered that he caged a man on bathroom wall he is the one who initiated the kiss he felt his cheeks turning red "shit " he slightly smiled through annoyance.

"But but I can't remember who he was" he pulled his hair and tried to remember but no. All he could remember is his masculine back he roamed his hands on. Jimin blushed deep red.

"That was my first kiss technically but I don't remember who he was" he pouted.

He just saw his hands and still he can fell the man hair,neck that broad shoulders and his masculine back he covered his face smiling like a teenage girl and run inside shower to get ready.

Jimin is not an innocent guy he knows all stuffs he is well behaved kind hearted yes but he like to do and try naughty things. His biggest kink is his red underwear he has many lingerie and lace panties. he didn't want to wear the black and manly colors even though he acts manly outside he always wear red underwear always which is secret no one knows not even hobi.He has collection toys vibrators to play since he didn't date anyone he has his desires so he plays with himself oftenly.

Jimin got ready smiling like idiot his cheeks are deep red He came down having breakfast maids are watching him and thought he is happiest today.
Jimin took a phone and dailed hobi
it rings and person other hand picks the call.

"Hello hobi" he called .Hobi smiled and said

"yes my dear friend how is your headache"?

"I'm okay hobi where are you are you going to pick me up"? I wanna ask you something". He said.Hobi knows what it is he smirked

"No I have sent manager he will pick you up come to office we will talk" he replied.

"Okay" jimin pouted

"Don't pout"hobi said jimin smiled and said.

"I'm not pouting" hobi laughed.

"OK I have found a driver for you he is really good driver and handsome too you will meet him today at office"

"I don't have to hobi if you choosed him then it's final I don't have to meet him tell him to join." Jimin said munching his bread.

"Your are CEO and he is your driver so you have to approve him" hobi said.

"Okay. Hobi I really have to ask you about about about ...." he was shy to voice out. Hobi already can see his red face

" About"?

" About.."

"About what jimin-ah" hobi asked.

"Y-yesterday at party did anything happen"? He stuttered.