21

Jungkook POV

I opened my eyes squinting by my alarm I don't even know where my mobile is. It didn't stop ringing.

"Shit" I groaned stirred in bed finally sitting up I looked for my mobile it was still in my pant pocket I saw jimin sleeping unaffected. He was naked his lower body was covered with bedsheet we didn't even clean ourselves yesterday night.

I got down I took my pant which was on floor at the corner of bed I turned off the alarm I took my boxer and wore it and went back to bed pulling jimin to my chest cuddling him I brushed his bangs away kissed crown of his head.

I finally made love with him that was so intense so good. he was so sexy seducing me. I remember how tight he was I want to feel him again 'fuck I will get hard again calm down jungcock' I said myself.

I was just adoring the sleeping beauty in my arms his cheeks looks so puffy pressed against my chest how soft that felt. That cute nose his pretty eyelashes and those illegal lips so plump so juicy.

"How did you survived virgin in this world"? I mumbled I felt so proud that I'm the only one who got this beauty I took his virginity I was his first kiss his first boyfriend I'm his first and I will be last too.

I won't ever leave you park jimin you are mine to kiss mine to touch mine to love mine and only mine.

I hope I get selected in audition I want to become an artist I want to earn more salary so that I can give you everything I will look after you your every tiny need will be fulfilled by me. I want to work hard practice more. I caressed his cheeks it's time we need to leave.

"Jimin baby" I whispered he squinted his eyes.

"Wakeup baby we need to take shower" I said He whined I smiled at his cuteness.

"Don't be so cute in morning we need to leave its getting late" I said He shook his head pouting.

"Baby wake up I'm hungry you didn't even feed me yesterday night" I said to my shock he opened his eyes sitting up hurriedly but whimpered holding his back.

"Ahh it hurts" he said I controlled my laugh and sat on bed rubbing his waist pulling him close.

"I'm sorry hyung" he cut off me putting his finger on my lips He shook his head.

"No jungkook I'm the one who wanted this" he said with pink cheeks.

"Still I could have been gentle" I said leaning into his neck kissing it.

"Stop blaming yourself you were gentle, loving, you were the best I could ask for" he said stroking my hair.

"Getup we should get ready you are hungry I'm sorry I didn't feed you yesterday night" he said I smirked pulling away.

"You actually served a delicious meal here on bed" I told eyeing at his naked upper body he covered it with his arms I chuckled at his behavior .

"Stop staring at me" he said with red cheeks and pout.

"I'm not staring at you I'm eye fucking you there is a difference baby" I said He covered his face with his palm I laughed at his cuteness.

"Which part of you is real either this cute shy baby or the dirty sexy man"? I asked him. He looked at me now.

"Both its all me" he said I nodded I got off the bed carrying him in bridal style to the bathroom placed him on counter he took his toothbrush brushing his teeth he gave me one new pair I took it.

"I love both I love all of you" I said pecking his nose before brushing we took a shower together we got ready I wore the same old pair I should change it before going to office. we went to dining table food was all ready and smelling delicious on the table I think he told them to reheat it he went to maid and told them to pack it since it's too early to eat. They bowed and packed everything we went drove off to my apartment I changed my clothes took new pair for practice and I saw jimin hyung making the table. We sat and started to eat. The meat was well cooked it was so tasty. I was humming while eating it.