19

Jimin POV

I was happy for all three of them they look so happy together Tae and hobi were really nervous however namjoon hyung and Jin hyung approved their relationship.

Thank God jungkook doesn't have a scary brother I would have never dealt with them but I can't help but think about my father I'm worried that he will accept this or not let's not worry about it now jungkook is still young he has dream to achieve and that's my only worry I will support him and help him to achieve it.

We reached office and saw Jin hyung and namjoom hyung waiting for us yoongi hyung is nowhere I guess he left to his office I saw hobi and tae getting out of their car.

"Jin hyung I will show you the designing room" I said He nodded and followed me.

"I will come with you" I heard hobi he came towards us.

"I should have accompanied you in meeting as CFO I'm sorry I couldn't I will join you now" he apologized I nodded and saw jungkook and Tae.

"We will be in practice room" jungkook said Tae nodded grabbing jungkook by shoulders we made our way to designing room.

Jungkook POV

We reached the room I slammed Tae to wall.

"Ouch you idiot it hurts" he said rubbing his arms.

"You didn't tell me anything about your new boyfriend how can you do this" I said hitting him.

"Kook-ah stop I told you that I'm going to convince yoongi hyung the other day"
He said I stopped hitting him we sat down on the floor.

"And you succeeded but you didn't tell me liar" I sounded mad.

"I was about to tell you I convinced him yesterday night and we want to make it clear about everything so we three met at restaurant and we saw you there I was going to tell you after the lunch".
He said somehow it made sense.

I nodded "congrats you convinced your scary brother too" I said He smiled

"I was nervous too namjoon hyung is really scary when he is mad" he said.

"Protective brother" I said He nodded.

"So how did you convince him"? I asked.

"It was really difficult but somehow I and hobi convinced him he already liked me but the loyal boyfriend tag was stopping him we somehow made it". He said.

"He looks handsome and bit scary he is too dominant for his body" I said. He smiled and nodded at me.

"And we had sex" he said I chocked my eyes widened.

"What the hell Tae you convinced him yesterday when did you have time for this threesome" I asked he was laughing hard on the floor.

"I had sex with only yoongi hyung after convincing him yesterday" he said but I was in shock it was too fast.

"About threesome I can't wait to experience it" he said I rolled my eyes .

"I don't want to know your desires" I said.

"But are you okay I heard it will hurt but you were walking fine" I asked and saw a tint of blush this is new I actually saw him blushing at yoongi hyung in hotel too Kim Taehyung blushing.

"It was bit painful at starting but it felt so good later he was gentle because he knew I never did it before" he said
I nodded I can't wait to do it with my baby. But I need to know his body,his desires I will allow him to take control I will do it when he is ready.

"How about you did you see the videos"? He asked I nodded.

"Just one I didn't had time I will watch it later in home" I said to him he nodded.