20

🔞warning 🔞

Jungkook POV

I ran towards his room I don't know if he teasing me or not but I'm working up I'm painfully hard I just need to take my keys grab the pack and leave as soon as possible.

I went and opened his room I saw key on night stand I walked to take keys I saw the pillow on the floor and took it to place it back on bed shit the smell I leaned it to my face an inhaled the scent it's jimin im melting it's making me too hard how innocent and pure his smell was.

I was fantasizing I heard a sound I looked back jimin was closing the door locking it leaned against the door smirking at me seductively his coat was gone he slowly unbuckled his belt and slowly sliding his pant down.

'Shit my dessert' those red underwear slowly coming into view he licked his lips the pillow from my hand slipped and fell on the floor again I was just drooling over the milky beauty infront me he removed his pant completely slowly started to unbutton his shirt but he didn't remove it he kept it open.

Making his way to me I moved back my thighs hit the bed. He was standing infront of me with alluring stare. 'Fuck baby' I whispered lowly.

"Hyung" I called him.

"Yes Guggkie" he said slowly in sweet yet sexy voice started to trace his fingers on my chin slowly tracing it down to my chest he pinched my nipple over my shirt.

"Ahhh" I hissed at pain he pushed me on bed hovering me he was looking like a sexy God above me. He kissed my forehead my eyes my nose my cheeks my chin but not where I wanted him to kiss he slowly pecked my lips and then started to lick my chin i shivered at it fuck it felt so good slowly made his way to neck started kissing licking and sucking my neck.

"Ahh hyung" I groaned when he started to bite my skin his hands were under me hoodie rubbing pinching my nipples he slowly pulled my hoodie i stopped him I need to leave before I fuck him on this bed.

"Hyung I have to leave" I said in horse voice. He pulled his hand from my hold pushed my hoodie up till my collar bone.

"Jungkook-ah you are so hot" he said  looking at my body his fingers were still on my nipple twisting it.

"Ahh baby" I shuddered at it. He leaned to my ear licking it.

"You aren't going anywhere Guggkie, and you don't have to use your hand tonight to sleep-" he said slowly moving down kissing my collar bone my chest sucking my nipples and bitting my abs.

"Ahh jimin baby". I moaned he is driving me crazy I know I'm leaking down there.

"Hyung will use his mouth" he said kissing my bulge his dirty talks are fueling me up.

He opened zip sliding my pant down with my underwear I pulled my hoodie over my head and removed it.

Jimin POV

As I slided his pants and underwear his huge red angry dick stood up hitting his abdomen with leaking precum he is so big I thought. I licked my lips I completely removed his pants underwear throwing it somewhere I made him to sit on the bed I got down kneeling infront of him.

I slowly rubbed his thighs kissing it slowly moving to his dick he grabbed my head I looked at him God he looked so fucking hot.

"Are you sure baby"? I may go harsh on you I cannot control myself at some point" He asked i nodded leaning licking his precum from his slit completely.

"Ahh ngh" he moaned gripping my hair.

"You are so big daddy and you taste so good" I said looking into his eyes I licked his length before taking it into my mouth I couldn't take him fully he was too big I stroked the remaining.