11

Jungkook POV

I wokeup by my alarm I groaned in sleep I turned off alarm it was 6am I got up went to bathroom brushed my teeth wore sweatshirt and running pants to gym. I did few vocal exercise before leaving home.I took my phone and headset with me I will listen to my recorded songs while doing workouts this helps me to find my mistakes and to improve my singing.

I have to practice my dance I have project and in 2 months I have audition.
I have to get selected I can't miss this opportunity I'm already 20 I need to be serious about my dream I need to work hard I want be an popular idol I want people to love my music and support me. I will get there no matter what I will be an great idol everybody can look up for.

That was my dream but now I want one particular man to look up for me I want to be better person for him I want him to make him proud I want his boyfriend to be an idol not his driver.

I sighed Falling on gym floor I have been working out for 1 hour it's already 7 I should leave by now. I went home took quick shower and left I reached the mansion by 7:45. Jimin hyung was in dining table not eating looks like he was waiting for me. I went in and sat infront of him he looked at me and smiled.

Such a beautiful sight to start your day. I would die to wake up beside him everyday.

"Good morning jungkook" he said.

"Morning hyung. I'm sorry I was late today you should have your breakfast hyung we can leave ".

"Relax jungkook I told you we will have breakfast together here this for you healthy vegetables and protein filled food you need lot of energy" he said and served me.

"And why are you eating toast and milk" I asked.

"This is the only breakfast I can have. it became an habit I can't eat any food in morning" he said I nodded I started eating digging hurriedly.

"Jungkook eat slow I know you will drive fast have your food slowly there is no emergency". he said I nodded with stuffed mouth he cooed at me and took tissue and wiped the sauce around my lips we stared at each other he looked down at his food. I smirked at him just how easily I can make him shy.

We had breakfast I parked my bike and took his car keys and started the engine he took passenger seat now I was happy knowing that he was getting comfortable around me. Or he already lĺknows it was me?

We are driving in silence. I initiated the talk I asked him about the message yesterday night.

"Hyung you texted me again yesterday night what was it"?. I asked
He was avoiding my eye contact why what he is thinking what was it about.

"Umm jungkook it's nothing" he said looking out of window.

"Hyung you can ask me anything don't hesitate and don't feel uncomfortable around me". I said he still didn't look at me I saw him fiddling with his fingers was it about yesterday I know I did crossed the line what can I do he is irresistible.

"Hyung was it about yesterday night? I asked he still didn't answer I saw him his cheeks turned deep red I smirked I know you liked it then why are you like this.

"Hyung I'm sorry I know I did crossed the line but you are irresistible" I said He is rubbing his thighs looking out his ears turned red too.

"It's OK jungkook let's not talk about it". He said still avoiding my eyes.

"Hyung you liked it right"? I asked he turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jungkook-ah I told you not to talk about that".he said I smirked he glared at me with tint of blush on his cheeks so cute so so beautiful.