24

After 2 months

Jungkook POV

It's already the audition day I'm nervous I have practiced well but still I'm scared what if I won't get selected. All these two months jimin hyung has been really great support. Our relationship got better we understand each other just by looking into each other eyes.

His smiles made my day he encouraged me in every way. He appreciated me for my songs and dance I got chance to see him dancing too.he was such a good dancer I was so shocked to see him dancing like angel. Dance was his passion but because of his dad he worked in company.

We got more close we made love in each corner of his home in his office spare room in my apartment in studio room and even in car. I just can't get enough of him he never complained though my kinky baby I smiled thinking of him makes me less worried.

He didn't come though he was more nervous than me he is the one who encouraged me to go audition when I was not confident enough I just wanted to wait for other but he told me that I'm doing best and I will be selected Tae hobi hyung yoongi hyung namjoon Hyung and Jin hyung we all hang out lot we became like real family I have 5 hyungs I was so blessed to have them even they convinced me to give audition and that's how I agreed here I'm pacing around in the auditorium its no.100 mine is 108 .

"Ufff you can do it jungkook" I said myself lastly seeing my mobile homescreen to see my lucky charm smile I smiled turning it off putting it in bag. I'm the next one

I performed 'I need you' from bts the song I liked most and I practiced well I'm much confident in it. The song ended I bowed everyone the whole auditorium clapped screaming my name I was panting in stage bowing everyone I left stage went to room to get changed went back to my place they will announce the results. They will select only 3 members out of 200 it's really difficult for them because everyone did very well.

"So now the most awaited moment everyone here are waiting for so here they are" MC announced with a card in his hand my hands were shivering.

"No.3 Jackson Wang" everyone applauded i clapped too.

"No.2 Choi yeonjun" I felt sad so I didn't got selected there is no way I would be first I closed my eyes looking down.

"And No.1 the boy who stole everyone heart not just by his singing and dancing but by his handsome face jeon jungkook" MC screamed in mic the whole auditorium was screaming my name my eyes blown wide tears escaping my eyes. I slowly stood and made my way to stage wiping my tears.

They gave me mic to speak I was nervous I never spoken infront of so many people.

"I'm so thankful to judges for selecting me it was my dream I'm so h-happy" I sobbed "I will really work hard and give good music to people and you will never regret for selecting me" I said looking at judges they nodded clapping.

"I thank jimin hyung for supporting me lot for being with me. I thank Taehyung my best friend who had been with me supporting me for longest in my life I thank hobi hyung Jin hyung namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung my hyungs have been great support thank you hyungs and love you all." I said bowing everyone they applauded.

I made my way to judges and the company officials there were lot of formalities to complete I was so happy I want to tell this good news to jimin hyung Tae and all my hyungs they will be so happy.

"So jungkook you know you have to attend training period" one of the person in suit asked me I guess he is CEO.

"Yes sir I'm aware of it" I said smiling.

"So jungkook you have to be trainee for 1 year before your debut this is the shortest period for any idol we had given since you are very talented we think you won't be needing too much of training" They said I thanked them for the compliment.