6

Taehyung POV

Jungkook left us alone. Even though i looked confident I'm nervous now to ask him out.

"What it is tae"? Hobi hyung asked.

"Ummm hobi hyung i wanna ask you something." I said

"Yes go on" he said.Ohh God why I'm so nervous I'm always confident about asking girls out because I know they won't reject me but I'm nervous asking him out why because he is man and so beautiful.

"Tae" he called.I was lost in thoughts and I'm nervous. Shit whatever.

"Hobi hyung will you date me"? I tried to look confident. His eyes widened. he was shifting in his place was he nervous?will he reject me?or he has boyfriend? Or is he straight?

"You said you are straight". he asked in bit slow voice than his usual voice and he was bit red is he blushing I think it would not be that hard to convince him I smirked.

"Yes and I was sure im straight until I saw you." I said confidently he blushed deep red but soon the expression changed.

"I'm sorry Tae I can't " he said I felt wired pain in my heart I never felt it before.

"Why?you don't like me"? I asked .

"I have boyfriend I'm not single". He said looking down I felt like my heart breaking into pieces still I'm not going to give up nobody made me to feel this way like he made I'll snatch him.

"I guessed someone so beautiful like you wouldn't be single." I said taking step towdars him he blushed and took step backwards fuck I love his submissive side. I hold his chin and made him to look at me.

"But that was not my question baby I asked you whether you like me or not"? He didn't answer his cheeks were turning red I know he has crush on me. He turned his face away I holded his jaw tightly this time "Ah" he winced I smirked at him.

"Just tell me yes or no". I said in deep voice. He shuddered.

"I don't know" he said.

"That's not an answer. Yes or no".
He somehow managed to escape my hold.

"Taehyung I really have a boyfriend and I love him please understand and stay away from me." He said. I felt like crying I don't want to breakdown infront of him. I have never been hurted in my life no I don't give up not that easily. I'm fucking Kim Taehyung.

"Then watch me snatching you from him." I said He widened his eyes.

"No Tae you can't I won't leave him for anybody". He said

"And I won't leave you too. I was fucking straight till I saw you make me feel things I have never felt watch me making you mine baby". I grabbed him by waist and kissed him aggressively being possessive and mad that he is not mine but I'll make him mine. He struggled pushing me but I'm stronger than him he finally gave up struggling and started to kiss me back I know he likes me his hands on my neck and I'm pulling him closer to my body we broke the kiss to take a breath he backed off.

"Why did you do that I told you I had boyfriend". He whisperly yelled.

"Ohh really then why you kissed me back baby"? I asked he looked away fiddling his fingers.

"I know you like me too don't try to ignore your feelings. Anyways I'll get you baby make you mine I want to see you moaning beneath me and I will make it happen." I said He was deep red now avoiding my eye contact.

Jungkook came back and saw tension between us I didn't even bothered to see him I was staring hobi hyung.
"Hobi hyung I'll come tomorrow thanks for the job I'm so happy" he said.