8

Jungkook POV

I'm sad that jimin hyung didn't sit in passenger seat. I know this how all owners and drivers sits but I feel sad that jimin hyung see me as driver I mean I know he is CEO and I'm a normal person still I'm attractive why can't he see me as man I want him to see me as man. I sighed.

"So what are you studying jungkook"? He asked

"Music and dance. I want to become an artist." I said

"Good I love music and I love to dance more" he said.

"I know" I said thinking how he danced in club.He blushed and looked away.

"Jungkook you forget about it I'm sorry that was my first impression".
I shook my head.

"you don't have to be sorry your first impression was really sexy" I said without thinking saw his reaction in mirror he turned deep red with wide eyes.

"Im sorry hyung I mean you were just looking sexy while dancing " Oh God I don't know how to say it. I panicked.

"No jungkook it's okay".
There was a awkward silence between them.

I turned on the music and played Justin bieber "sorry" i was humming lowly.

"You can sing jungkook I will listen" he said.

"No hyung may be later". he nodded.

"Where you live jungkook"?

"Just few kilometers from your office I have an small apartment for myself".
I said

"Good how about your parents"? He asked.

"None I grown up in orphanage"
His face changed he actually looked sad or he is pitying me? That's what most people did when they hear I don't have parents I don't want him to pity me like wait- I pulled the breaks we already reached the company he didn't notice it

"Hyung why are you crying". I asked turning back.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask it I just wanted to know about you it must be hard for you to grow up alone without parents how much you have been through since childhood".

He said Such a sweet hearted man he cried for me the first person ever who cried for me that made a tear to roll down on my cheeks he came forward holded my face wiped my tear with his thumb

"Don't cry jungkook your parents will be so proud of you you have grown up so well so handsome so talented one day you definitely become an artist and will make them more proud"

He said he just started at me particularly my eyes as he is searching for something or someone we are looking at each other then he just backed away looking out window.

"Oh we reached office that was fast jungkook will meet you later" he said hurriedly and opened door and went I snapped out I want to thank him. I opened door and run after him.

"jimin hyung" I called he stopped.
I run to him and hugged him he was taken back by that.

"Thank you No one has told me that no one has cried for me till now thank you" I said with teary eyes he just pulled back and smiled at me and patted my head .

"You don't have to feel lonely anymore I'll be with you".

I know he didn't mean it romantically it's not the words that exchanged between lovers he meant as a hyung as a friend but still it made me happy.

I nodded smiling showing my bunny teeth he cooed and pinched my cheeks we again looked into each other eyes his face turned red he blinked and left.

I loved it I loved that I started affecting park jimin I'll soon get him. We will continue What we did in club I smirked at my thought and I slapped myself again for having that thoughts that man was really sweet and kind hearted to cry for me and me having images of him crying beneath me "shit jungkook this is not you".