14

Jungkook POV

I'm so happy jimin agreed to be my boyfriend I finally got him he is mine now only mine. He went back to work I practiced dance and took few vocal lessons it's almost time 6:30 pm i changed my clothes and made my way to jimin office I saw Taehyung coming out of hobi hyung office he smiled at me. Since I'm in good mood I smiled back.

"Spill it" we said at the same time.

"Jimin agreed to be my boyfriend "

"Hobi agreed to be my boyfriend" we said again at the same time. My eyes widened what how hobi hyung has boyfriend.

"I know" he said "jimin is so in love with you" he said again I smiled at him.

"But how did hobi hyung agreed what about his boyfriend did he break up" I asked he shook his head.

"Actually long story in short I joined them" he said I didn't get .

"What you mean by that"? He sighed.

"I stalked his boyfriend" he said I gasped at it.

"What the fuck Tae you really going to spoil their relationship" I said without letting him to complete. He sighed

"Jungkook-ah let me finish". He said I nodded.

"Actually I followed him to one of his meeting and planned to drug him and -"

"Oh God Tae how can you be such an asshole" he sighed and started to walk away. I run and holded his arm.

"I'm sorry I wont talk until you finish". He glared at me shrugged my hands.

"I dropped my plan after seeing his boyfriend he was really hot and got such an dominating face he was smaller than me still I got intimidated by him I got to know that I had submissive side in me and I'm submissive for him. I like him I like hobi too so I'm going to be in relationship with them hobi agreed to this I have to ask yoongi hyung it will be easy because I know he likes me too if not we wouldn't have kissed." He said I can't understand what I heard how can three members be in relationship.

"So you are telling me that you have two boyfriends"? I asked he nodded

"You are submissive for one and dominate for other"? I asked.He smirked

"Yes" he said.

"So did hobi hyung boyfriend agreed to this"? I asked im confused still.

"No I'm going to him now I will convince him." He said.

"I'm still confused" I said He sighed.

"I like both of them hobi likes me and yoongi. yoongi likes me and hobi so we three will be in relationship" he said with simple words I nodded but how will this work.

"Anything which makes you happy but don't get hurt this is not like normal couple relationship" I said He smiled and hugged me.

"I always got you don't worry it will work I really mean when I said I liked both of them" he said I nodded

"I'll see you bye" he said.

"Bye" I waved my hand and went to my boyfriend.

I knocked the door before pushing it he looked up at me and smiled I smiled back and went in.

"Did you finish your work hyung" I asked him.

"Just 5 minutes jungkook I'm updating today's report" he said I nodded and looked around I saw book shelf where many files were kept his office looked so simple with just book shelf and his desk and sofa with coffee table no family portrait just big logo of company name behind him in the wall I was just leaned on the shelf I fall back as shelf moved back I saw a room with bed and dim lights and washroom at the end.