5

Jungkook POV

We left home and entered the location in mobile and drove to the office the drive was silent we both were awkward to talk each other.
"So.. " me and Tae said at once we saw each other and let out laugh.

"I never know I was into men." Tae said I nodded and said "me too".

"It's scary" we both said again.

"How I'm gonna ask hobi hyung out"? Tae asked I shrugged shoulders

"Atleast you'll see him now I don't know where jimin is working how I will get his number when I will meet I don't even know he remembers me or not he passed out in middle".I said

"Don't worry hobi hyung will help you. I guess he was asking you the same question again and again because he found you perfect for jimin". Tae said even though we both not sure about that I smiled at that thought.

"Ohh is hobi hyung single"? He asked suddenly.
"I don't know"? I said then I realized even I don't know jimin is single or engaged.

"wait is jimin single"? I asked he shrugged and told.

"I don't know too". Brat

We reached office we were in the parking we parked the car and went in.

"Hello sir how can I help you". receptionist asked us .

"we are here to meet Mr.jung hoseok"
I said.

"Do you have any appointment" she asked.

"No actually he told me to come to office and meet him." I said

"Okay sir wait a minute I'll contact him" I nodded at her

"Sir can you tell me your name" she asked.

"Jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung "

"Okay sir you can go to CEO room on 10th floor the lift is in the right side thank you." She bowed I Bowed and left we entered lift and pressed 10 th floor.

"Don't worry boss is so kind he will extend your dead line" I heard two employees talking

"I know Mr.park is too kind but he already extended my deadline 2 times now I doubt he will extend it this time." The one who has tears told to her friend.

We heard sound and lift door opened even they were going to the CEO room.

"Excuse me can you give us a minute we will finish it quick" they asked us we nodded. The door opened I saw hobi hyung in coach I wasn't able to see the boss.

"It's okay Mrs.kim I can understand your situation please take care of your health I can extend your deadline if it's important I'll ask other teammates to do it." I heard the sweet voice of boss.
Me and Tae looked at each made wow face.

"Your boss must me kind looks like you won't be having any issues". Tae said I nodded and smiled.

They left I knocked the door and heard come in I entered and saw hobi hyung who was smirking at me I don't know why Tae pulled my sleeve and gestured me look at boss then I looked at boss my breath hitched jimin it's jimin. Wait what jimin is my boss I'm I going to drive jimin home and office wow I'm I that lucky I was dreaming and smiling like idiot.

"Mr.jeon" he tapped on his table to get my attention I blinked.

"Y-yes b-boss" I said. He giggled fuck I would die to listen that for my whole life

"Don't be nervous Mr.jeon this is not interview and you can call me Mr.park if you are older then me you can call me jimin but you don't look older". He talked so sweetly.