23

Jimin POV

I curled up in jungkook arms he was sleeping snoring quietly he must be tired I brushed his hair back holding his face he was so handsome every feature in him is perfect he would just attract people with his face he will become popular artist I'm so happy but the more I think about us and his dream they aren't going hand in hand but he is so confident about us.

'I'm scared Guggkie' I said myself looking at him. My phone vibrated with messages I got up to check it which was on table. It was from Jin hyun they said they have completed the shooting they will be leaving. Aaashould I go? I asked myself. I saw jungkook sleeping unaffected I should wake him what if he has class.

"Guggkie wake up" he groaned rolling other side.

"Jungkook-ah wake up its already 4" I said He whined cutely.

"Hyung let me sleep" he said in his deep sleepy voice

"Don't you have class wake up lazy boy" I spanked him he groaned turned towards me pulling me on top of him I was struggling to get out of his hold but he was so strong.

"I don't have any class today baby and spanking is to someone who has full packed ass" I was hitting his chest to leave me he didn't let me go.

"L-let me go jungkook I have work Jin hyung is leaving i should go and meet him" I said still wiggling to get out of his hold his hands slowly moving towards my ass.

"You have such a beautiful and peachy ass baby" he squeezed my ass harshly.

"Ahhh" I moaned and then covered my mouth suddenly.

"You have no idea what your that peachy ass do to me" he said and spanked this time it was so harsh I bet it would have left his hand print mark.

"Ahhh guggkie" I moaned my eyes filled with tears.

"You like that baby I can feel how your ass jiggled in my hand" he spanked my right butt now. It's painful but I'm liking it fuck I never thought spanking will be my kink. Tears escaping my eyes.

"So plump so juicy so soft so beautiful" he said kneeding My both butts with his hands I leaned into crock of his neck moaning. It was still hurting because of last night but I'm liking it.

"Daddy" I moaned into his neck.

"Yeah baby you like that"? He asked.

"Yes daddy" I said without hesitation.

"Why don't we make use of your hideout room baby what you say"? He asked. I know what he was implying but what if someone suddenly visit my office.

"No what if someone co-" he didn't let me to finish.

"Nobody knows this room baby" he said true though. He was moving his Hand sensually all over my back seducing me.

"You want it" he raised his eyebrows.

"Y-yes daddy" I said shyly hiding my face in his chest I don't want to see his smirk.

He rolled us spreaded my legs getting in between them pulled off his t-shirt over his head 'his body is so hot I would never stop drooling on it' I licked my lips feeling his body in my palm slowly tracing his rough abs such a fine man.

I was enjoying his body so much that I didn't even know when he opened my shirt leaned down licking my left nipple and playing with right nipple by his fingers. I arched back grabbing his hair and pushing him to my chest loving the cool sensation around my nipple by his saliva. Jin hyung slipped out from my head I don't even remember anything all I want is jungkook.

He started to unbuckle my pant but then we heard Jin hyung entering office screaming my name. 'Shit I forgot about Jin hyung' I pushed jungkook to side getting up putting my shirt on.