27

Jimin POV

The birds chirping sounds and beautiful Sunrays and calm smell in breeze woke me up I squinted my eyes slowly I could feel nothing my body is completely numb I tried to move but strong masculine arm around my upper thighs and head on my stomach hold me tight in place I chuckled at how he was sleeping on me I played with his hair tugging it behind his ear.

"Guggkie" I called him. He didn't move

"Jungkook-ah" I shook his shoulders yet he didn't flinch.

"Jungkook-ah baby wake up you are heavy" I whined he scrunched his face mumbling something.

"Guggkie wake-up baby"  I said in sweet voice he smiled and opened his eyes to look up at me.

"Let me sleep baby" he said and closed his eyes.

"OK atleast let me go" I whined pushing him but he hold me tight.

"No your body feels so soft like pillow" he said holding me tight.

"Jungkook-ah don't make me to hit you move aside i need to pee". I whined.

He laughed and moved aside. This brat I mumbled and tried to stand but I couldn't I fell on bed it hurted more .

"Ahh it hurts" I whimpered my ass my legs my lower back ohh I can't feel anything.

"You should be careful with your wishes baby" jungkook commented smirking at me.

"You did it now get up and help me" I whined.

"I'm still sleepy" he said closing his eyes again I glared at him hitting his chest.

"Jungkook-ah you idiot you are responsible for this now fucking get up and take me to the washroom". I yelled he lazily got up laughing at my whining and looked for his boxer he wore it I turned away and tried not to get horny I can't take him anymore not atleast for a week.

"How I'm responsible baby I just did what you wished" he said and carried me in bridal style I was completely naked suddenly it made me shy he chuckled at it.

"Why are you shy I have completely seen you marked you tasted every inch of your body and still you are shy" he said I hit him on chest.

"Stop it you brat I'm just shy" I said looking away he gently placed me down.

"You wait outside" I said

"You sure you can manage"? He asked I glared at him but that doesn't mean I can pee in his presence.

"I will now you go out" I said pushed him and locked the door I hear him chuckling. I got fresh up and took a shower too wrapped a towel around my waist and I looked in mirror my eyes widened my whole upper body is marked. It's not his fault my horny ass is one to blame.

I went to wardrobe and wore sweatshirt and track pants we don't have any plans will stay in home and we will go for shopping tomorrow and get Jungkook all packed by tomorrow. I sighed looking down I know he will be in training I know he can't come visit me they won't allow him oftenly. I don't know how long the training is maybe 1 year or 2. I know he is worried to tell me about that and I pretended not to know about that but whom he is kidding I know everything about becoming an idol long back it was my dream.

I sighed and wiped the tears away how can I live without seeing him without hugging him without talking to him.
Shit I have to search for new driver now.

I heard the wardrobe door sliding I quickly wiped the tears and turned around to see jungkook all fresh wrapped in towel.

"Hyung where are my clothes"? He said wiping his wet hair in small towel looking so sexy hot.