18

Jimin POV

I'm in office I can't help but to think about jungkook he is so insecure about his ability to satisfy me he doesn't have any idea how much power he has on me his body his scent his voice his stare is enough to make me cum and im so happy that he cares about my desires he puts me first in our relationship.

I have meeting with Mr. kim soekjin he is the owner of most popular magazine in our country called BRANDS they recently intrested in our fashion and approached me for collaboration we signed the contract and we have a meeting in nearby hotel for further discussions.

I took all the important documents and new design catalogue. I didn't tell jungkook about meeting I exited the room I saw hobi entering his room.

"Hobi" I called him.

"Ohh jimin you are going to the meeting"? He asked I nodded and went to him. He looked really happy unlike past few days.

"What's the matter you like so bright"? I asked.

"Jimin I'm so happy" he crashed me in hug.

"Ohh hobi I know that let me breath" I hit his shoulders.

"Jimin guess what yoongi hyung agreed to our throuple relationship with tae" . I rolled my eyes I know that when he kissed Tae.

"I'm not surprised but you both are sure right it's not going to affect your relationship with yoongi hyung"? I asked.

"No jimin I like both and same goes for yoongi hyung and tae we are so happy". I nodded and smiled at him.

"I'm still confused but I'm happy as long as you are all happy" I said pulled him into hug.

"Are joining us in meeting"? I asked.

"No I have date with my two boyfriends now" he said being excited.

"Okay then carry on I will leave its getting late I don't leave my clients waiting" I said He nodded I made my way to jungkook room.

I knocked the door jungkook opened it shirtless breathing heavily his pecs and abs are glistening with his own sweat such a sight I bite my lip looking down.

"All yours baby" he said I hide my face in my palm he chuckled and removed my hand and took my right hand and made me to touch his body I didn't mind the sweat and traced his chest his abs so strong so hot I can't believe that this man is mine. Before I get hard I should stop now I have meeting.

"Jungkook-ah we should stop we have to go out". I said he raised his eyebrows.

"Where baby"? He put his hand on my waist and pulled me leaning to my neck.

"I'm addicted to your secent baby its my favorite smell" he licking and inhaling my neck.

"Jungkook-ah ahh we have meeting we should go now it's already late" I said slightly pushing him so that he would stop now.

"Ohh you didn't tell me give me 5 minutes" he said and wiped his face and body with fresh towel put on deodorant I pouted I like his musk smell he put on t-shirt and mask.

"Let's go" he said I nodded and we left to parking. I sent him the address he turned on GPS we were driving to place. He was staring me with smug on his face I was avoiding him from morning I was so shy my boyfriend gave me blowjob how can I not be shy.

"Guggkie stop staring at me I'm already shy I don't want my clients to see me red faced." I said finally looking at him.

He laughed "I quit because I don't want your clients to adore you but baby why are you shy"? He asked I frowned at him.