Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Raijyou)

As the big man holding the axe swinging his deadly weapon around, I ran to him and protected a soldier from being killed by crossing my swords and blocking him. I gave the soldier behind me a chance to escape and advance once again as I crossed swords with this big guy.

"What?" He exclaimed surprisedly, seeing me.

"I'll be the one to kill you." I said as I pushed him away by kicking him on his stomach.

He was pushed a few meters away and I dashed towards him. I crossed my swords and decided to slice him using that pattern but, he was able to block it using his axe and quick reflexes?

"Bastard.." I mumbled, gritting my teeth in anger.

He jerked me away by swinging his huge axe and I was pushed back. With a menacing smirk, he pulled his weapon into two.

"Prepare to be amazed, boy." He said, smirking boastfully.

He threw the two axes, circling at me but, I easily dodged them. But suddenly, I heard its presence throwing back at me again. Failing to react immediately, it gave me small cut on my cheek and a big one on my back.

He caught it with both of his hands and arrogantly smirked.

"Ugh.." I exclaimed, wincing in pain. "What the hell is this..?"

"Hehehe. Good reaction, kid. You must be the one killing our pawns one by one." He said while chuckling. "You make a great punching bag."

"Shut up!" I yelled, lunging into him and aiming the sword on his chest.

"Woah, kid." He exclaimed, dodging my attack.

"Tch!"

I need more speed!

Feeling agitated, I increased the speed of my movements, the power exploding in every motion I make. As we clashed on each other's weapons, I was able to find an opening. I strike through and made a laceration on his stomach. The blood gushed out from him, splashing on my cheek.

"Not bad, boy. But, not good enough to kill me yet." He said while chuckling.

That attack just now devoured my energy. My chest was rising and falling rapidly as I try to catch my breath. With meters apart, he threw the axes at me so, I dodged it quickly. But to my surprise, it was still following me.

"Sh*t!" I exclaimed, looking behind me to try to evade it.

I ran towards him and tried to make sure that the axes will hit him. He stood still with a remarkable evil grin on his face. But, I was wrong.. It grazed my shoulder and my arm. The blood oozed out as I grimaced in pain.

"Dammit!" I exclaimed, annoyed.

"You were wrong, kid. Wrong!" He mocked with a loud laugh.

"Damn you--"

"Ugh..!!"

"Argh! Help!!!"

"Nooo! Help me!!"

As I heard their screams, I turned to where they were coming from and realized that it was from my comrades. Those were Garu and the others..!! Garu and Rick were being strangled by the man with long silver hair.

"Garu!! Rick!!"

"Ugh!! Stop it!!"

Caine and Minko were holding their ears and rolling on the ground. Their faces showed great suffering and agony. The little boy stood before them, casually playing his flute whilst gazing at the, with cruel eyes.