Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Esdeath)

*Time Skip*

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've begun the intense training with my new dog and surprisingly, he was growing in a really fast pace.

I used him as a bait to the danger beasts. He and I sparred everyday and always ends up being a sandbag but never gives up until he passes out.

I left him in a jungle alone for three days without any necessary tools for survival. He managed to climb a mountain without any ropes within two hours though he failed to do it many times before.

I did not give him any water as I let him run a mile without stopping. He completed it but, he almost died of exhaustion and thirst.

However.. He survived all of it. He was subjected to pain all the time but, he never flinched nor fled in terror. His speed has increased and strength was probably better than the Sanjuushi.

Yes, he's literally stronger than them already. And what I like about him the most is how he is so committed to become strong and how obedient he becomes when it comes to me.

He just literally acted like a dog. Moreover, he can use his Teigu well already. I had him memorize different kinds of Teigu and let him produce it.

He can clone Teigus one at a time since it takes too much of his energy.

I made my way to our training room and found him shadow training. A smile crept on my lips as I became proud of my own pet growing. His aura was different from before. It was darker and stronger. His presence alone would be more than sufficient to overwhelm common people.

"Dog." I called him.

He noticed me and immediately stopped moving.

"Yes, Esdeath-sama?" He asked.

I grabbed his clothes which was hanged on a tree. I threw it to him and he caught it with one hand whilst his back was turned against me.

"Your training's over. You'll be coming with me to patrol the capital." I said, smiling at him.

He turned around and bowed in respect.

"Yes." He replied politely.

"And one more thing." I said.

I walked towards him and took a pretty good look at my pet. His fiery blue eyes struck mine with his determination, his passion to be stronger caught my attention. He made a very huge progress in a nick of time.

I guess it's about time..

"You've impressed me more than I have expected." I complimented whilst smiling at him.

"Thank you." He said, his facial expression stayed the same and expressed coldness.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Raijyou.. Raijyou Seika." He answered proudly and bravely.

The way he said his name made me think that he was plastering the name 'Seika' on my face. He must be proud of that name because he got it from his brother.. The pathetic hero of the North. Or should I say, loser of the North?

An evil but excited grin crept on my lips as I looked at him.

"I see. Then, I'm giving you a brand new name." I said, as I smiled at him.

"A.. new name?" He exclaimed, surprised. "But, Raijyou is what my brother gave me--"

I took his chin in between my thumb and index finger abruptly, and directed his eyes on me.