Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Esdeath)

I followed him through the corner of my eyes as he tries to escape. My hands clenched in irritation. I won't let a rat escape from me..!

I was about to run when suddenly someone stopped by grabbing me by my foot. I looked down and saw this worm crawling on the ground, holding my ankle to stop me from running.

"You little worm." I said, glaring at him.

I kicked his head and stomped on his back, making him cough blood. But, to my surprise, he didn't let go of my foot no matter how much pain he felt.

"Tsk..!" I clicked my tongue, feeling very annoyed.

"I.. w-won't.. let.. g-go.." He muttered, becoming weak.

A smirk crept on my lips as I looked at him, suffering under my feet.

This thing scene is always the best part of torture. Seeing someone suffering by my hand makes me feel so happy.

"Your perseverance is incredible." I said as I chuckled. "Let me have a little fun with you."

I placed a collar on his neck and connected a chain on it. I'll just have the others chase after that little rat.

"Dog." I said, a giggle escaped my lips.

I dragged him at the cliff where we could see the view of the battlefield. I pushed him to the edge and shook him, making his eyes open.

"Look at your beloved home.. Being ravished and destroyed by my men." I chuckled at the sight. "And not for long, even the women and family you guys cared so much about will be destroyed as well.."

"All of them.." He mumbled in despair, tears falling in his eyes.

"Everyone!" I called them through my loud voice.

They all stopped and placed their attention on me.

"We have won the war!" I declared, raising my fist into the air, and pulling the chain up to reveal their leader utterly defeated and wasted.

"YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" They all cheered.

"Now, destroy this place! Hunt their wives and family! Torture every one of them! Leave nothing else but despair! Do anything you want with them be it women or children!" I commanded, an evil smirk of excitement creeping into my lips.

"YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

(Raijyou)

As I ran further to the refuge, I saw Rena and the other women solemnly praying for their safety. It squeezed my heart in pain as I looked at them, hoping their love ones will come back alive. I approached them, hanging my head low, feeling weak and pathetic.

I don't even want them to see me.. All defeated, low spirited, and guilty..

As I got a meter near them, they noticed me. I removed the mask from my face and dropped them on the ground, my fingers feeling loose.

"Raijyou!" Rena exclaimed, running to me frantically.

They examined my body as I stood before them all covered in wounds and severely injured.

"Goodness! You're covered in wounds!" She exclaimed. "Are you alright? Where's Numa?"

I slowly looked at her eyes, my throat aching from the tears forming in my eyes. I felt them readying to fall down and stream on my cheeks. Just remembering how Numa looked made me feel so much pain, guilt, and regret.