Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Raijyou)

"Follow me," she demanded as she started walking.

I followed her from behind and we began the touring. We first went to the training room or so what it looked like because of the wide space and training equipments.

"This is the training room," she said monotonously.

"It looks great," I exclaimed.

"Lubbo said that you are good in fighting."

She walked towards the empty space and grabbed a wooden katana. "I might as well test it."

"Do we really have to?" I slightly tilted my head.

"Right here, right now, I will confirm if you are qualified to be an assassin or just a clerk working for us." She held the wooden katana with two hands as she pointed it towards me. She went on her battle stance and glared at me seriously. "Hurry up."

"Oh well," I exclaimed, shrugging. "Might as well have a little fun."

I grabbed a wooden sword from the side and went to my battle position.

"First one to strike wins," she said as she lunged forward without wasting a second.

She swiftly swung her sword towards my stomach but I quickly blocked it with my weapon by pointing it downwards horizontally.

"Oh no, you don't," I said as I jerked her away using my sword then rushing forward to strike her.

But, she quickly dodged to the side and thrust towards me. But, I reacted immediately and ducked down. I stretched my legs forward and gave her a low kick but, it didn't affect her because she saw through my move and jumped.

As she was about to pound her sword right at my head, I took the chance to roll backwards and quickly stood on my two feet. She charged forward, keeping thats stern and calm face.

She was about to struck me with her sword but, I moved to the side and brought my sword to her neck and swung it horizontally.

Though, with her super quick reflexes she ducked down and swiped her sword through my ankle. The force was really strong I landed on my back with my aching ankle.

"Ow! That freaking hurts!" I whined in pain, while holding my ankle. "Such a dirty play!"

"An opening is an opening. You're exposed too much."

"Ugh, shut up," I muttered while gritting my teeth in anger.

I pushed myself up, raising my legs in the air with my arms supporting my weight and aimed right at her chin. She was slightly grazed so, she stumbled back in a hurry.

"Heh," I exclaimed smirking. "An opening."

"So, you like to play dirty, huh. Let's continue this a little further."

"Great cause' I'm finally warmed-up."

We lunged at each other and started clashing at our absolute, highest peak of power and strength. Truthfully, her attacks are so precise and very swift and the impact are so strong. I can barely keep up with her attacks, allowing a few ones to hit my body.

But, I was not the underdog at all. I was able to keep up with the damage points because I managed to land a few blows on her too.