Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Raijyou)

I sat calmly, but feeling frustrated at my situation. I stared at a blank space as I remembered all of the painful things I've seen right before my eyes. I didn't realize that hours just passed like a blink of an eye as I did nothing but stare into a blank space.

I think dying is better..

Then, the cargo which I'm riding in suddenly stopped but, I didn't care. I heard the soldiers coming down on their vehicles while I sat there, grieving for the death of everyone.

"Where will we put him, Esdeath-sama?" I heard a soldier asked from outside the cargo.

"Just put him in the torture chamber." She said. "But, don't do anything to him, understand?"

"Yes!"

A few soldier came inside the cargo I was staying at brought me out of the cage. They pushed me and forced me to walk while my hands were tied on my back and my neck being collared and chained.

With my head hanging low, I looked at my surroundings from the corners of my eyes. Something popped in my mind.

Escape.

Two on the left.. four on the right.. I can probably do this while being tied.. They're just a couple of dumb soldiers anyway.. I'll just wait till I'm away from that b*tch's eyes..

As we walked through the place, I glanced back, seeing how far we are from the blue haired demon. Just a little more..

A few minutes passed and we approached a big underground room. As we got near the doors, I finally understood that it was already my signal. None of that three bastards are here and of course, that b*tch is not here..

Time for my freedom!!

I quickly jumped and kicked the soldier behind me on the head, knocking him unconscious.

"Hey, you!-- Guah!" I head-butted him on his stomach, making him cough blood.

I saw them drawing their swords, aiming at me. I moved at an angle and let the sword slice the rope binding my hands.

Yes! I'm finally free! I stretched my arms and punched them right on their faces heavily, therefore knocking them out.

"Call for reinforcements!!"

"Make sure he doesn't escape!"

After I knocked them out, I stole two swords from their belts. I ran as fast as I could in a direction. I don't know where to go but, as long as I can escape out of here, it's fine!

As I ran, I found more of the soldiers coming my way.

"Hey, stop!!"

No. Are you stupid? I'm finally free. I just don't understand why people waste their saliva to tell me to stop when I ain't stopping at all.

I dashed towards them, swinging both of my swords horizontally aiming for their bodies. In a very fast speed, the upper part of their bodies flew up the air, splatting blood everywhere. I tried not to mind their organs crushing and falling to the ground. It's disgusting..

Blood showered on the ground as I continued running towards the exit. I met more and more soldiers pursuing me as I made my way towards escape.

I paused, seeing how many soldiers surrounding me in every direction. I was utterly surprised to see that I was surrounded.

C-Can I escape..? How many are they..? Forty..? Fifty..? No! There are more!

Can I kill all of them..? Damn it..! They're different from the rest! They aren't like the normal foot soldiers!