Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Esdeath)

Lucifer had already exited the room. I followed him with my eyes till he disappeared. I was feeling quite suspicious about him. His eyes were telling me that he's telling the truth and he was fearless.

He looks as if he was telling the truth but, there's something in me that doesn't want to accept him that he was telling the truth. I don't why but.. There's something that Lucifer is hiding.

Eitherway, if I am to lose such an important and strong piece, it will be a huge loss. Having him as an ally is a great help.

If I were to evaluate him personally, he would probably be stronger than Sanjuushi and also the Jaegers. His capabilities far exceeds them.. After all, he has the lost Teigu.

Who would've thought that it will be Lucifer who will gain such an amazing Teigu.

If ever he and I will be enemies, I don't know the outcome of the battle honestly. Once he learns to take full control of his ability and also master it to its full content, maybe we would be on par with each other or maybe even surpass me.

Anyway, I have to observe him a little more to check if he's hiding something or not. Might as well, make him even more faithful to me or something. I wonder how.. Maybe a light torture or something?

Oh, maybe I could get Bors or Dr. Stylish to help me that. I chuckled at the thought while I grab a book about medicinal herbs. The two of them are experienced with something like this after all, Dr. Stylish managed to create an army using prisoners and Bors seemed to get the approval of everyone in the group. I may learn a thing or two from them.

As I came out of my room, I saw Bors and Dr. Stylish chatting about a particular subject and they seem to be having a great time.

"What a good atmosphere. Though may I interrupt you a bit?" I exclaimed with a smile.

"Of course, Esdeath-sama," Dr. Stylish said. "I am glad to hold an ever so stylish conversation with you."

Bors handed me a cup of tea with pleasure as he seemed to be smiling deep within that oxygen mask. "Thank you," I said in delight as I took a sip from it.

"But, what would be of help to you, Esdeath-sama?" he asks in a gentle manner.

A clink of the tea cup has cued me to give my intentions. A small grin crept into my lips as I looked at them. "Well.. I was thinking about asking you two on how to make someone faithful to you?"

"Oh," Bors exclaimed while his voice seemed really surprised. "Have you found your true love yet?"

"No exactly. I just want Lucifer to be utmost loyal to me, like he would never ever betray me. I want complete dominance over his life or something," I stated while chuckling.

"This a surprise. Why your pet? Did you start to care for him?" Dr. Stylish asked, his eyes widening in shock.

"It's not that I care for him. I just don't want to lose such a valuable warrior. I think it's just a hunch but, ever since he came back from his mission, I felt that he was hiding something from me. Killing him would be such a waste."

Dr. Stylish, cocked an eyebrow while he leaned on his chair with his legs crossed. He placed his hand in the act of thinking while Bors seemed to jerk up all of a sudden. "I have the answer you are looking for."

I looked at him with an intent to eagerly listen while he cleared his throat. "The best solution to obtain faithfulness is to make him fall in love with you."

"What?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Why would that be the best option?"

"The key to everlasting marriage is love and integrity. If you want to maintain your relationship then, you'd have to engage in deep love," he explained passionately.

"Excuse me? We're not married. Our relationship is master and slave," I said while looking at him furiously.

I crossed my arms and frowned my eyebrows at him but he doesn't seem exactly bothered. "I don't mean that, Esdeath-sama. If he falls madly in love with you, he won't be able to resist you or any of your orders. He would obey you just to obtain your heart and would do anything to please you. Of course, he would never betray you in the process because he wants to obtain your approval."

"Brilliant, my boy. That was absolutely genius and super stylish!" Dr. Stylish exclaimed while clapping his hands in the air.

"You have certainly proved a point. I am impressed," I said with an approving smile. "But how exactly do I charm him?"

"That's not really a problem, Esdeath-sama. I will make a love potion and you must make him drink it," Dr. Stylish offered.

A menacing smirk suddenly crept into my lips as the plan was finally done. I will secure every victory with Lucifer being beside me all the time. "Sounds like a plan."

"Well then, I will make that potion right away," he said as he stood up and bowed. "I will notify you very soon. Maybe in about four to five hours I would have finished my potion."

"Thank you very much, Dr. Stylish and of course to you, Bors."

"We're very glad to help," Bors replied gently.

"However, I suggest you add a little bit of seduction in the natural way. I cannot guarantee the concentration of the love potion to make it drinkable and effective. One wrong move and I might end up poisoning your lovely pet."

"I see. I'll take your advice then."

I smiled at them for the last time and made my way towards Lucifer's room to start a move. I don't really understand why but somehow, this makes me really excited. I might as well use this chance to use my seduction techniques on Lucifer to study a man's reaction.

As I was finally in front of Lucifer's room, I suddenly felt my heart making a huge jump out of my chest. It made my flinched in surprise seeing as to why I was nervous. This is quite a shock. Why am I feeling anxious?

Anyways, I need to do this. I cleared my throat and took a huge deep breath before placing my hand on the door knob. I twisted it slowly and entered Lucifer's dark room. As I have entered, I heard little snores which made me assume that he was sleeping.

I slowly made my way to him and witnessed his sleeping face. I have never seemed to give a deep meaning but, Lucifer has a very attractive face. Can't deny it, that he's really handsome. Moreover, his eyelashes are quite long.

I caught his fringe covering his eye so, I took the chance to gently move it away from his face. But all of a sudden, a tight grip was placed on my hand and I was suddenly pushed down by a great force.

In just a split second, I see his face in front of me, his eyes raging like fire, his teeth clenching in rage, and his nostrils flaring in anger as he hold me down with him on top of me.

End of Chapter 21