Introduction (Q&A)

Author's note:

Hi newest readers and hi again, my good-old friends from Their Doll Book 1.

Welcome and thank you for giving this book a chance. Here's a short Q&A to help guiding both you, the new readers and those who had finished 'Their Doll: book 1" already. As planned the first chapter of "Their Doll: book 2" will be published on
22nd, June 2022. At 11:11 CEST

For now, feel free to add this book to your library so you can receive the notification once the very first chapter had been updated.

Thank you again for giving this book a try. I hope you enjoy it as I will, writing this sequel for each and everyone of you.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Q&A:

"What should you know as a first-time reader?"
: This book is a sequel to "Their Doll: book 1". This book contains content that might be troubling to some readers, including references to death, cutting and self-harm, abuse, trauma, and PTSD. Please be mindful of these and other possible triggers.

"Can this be read as a stand-alone novel?"
: Unfortunately. No. You'll need to read "Their Doll: book 1" , which can be found on my Wattpad profile page.

"Is this book published elsewhere?"
: No. But if there is, please report as all rights reserved solely by this author. No one may use my work unless they obtain my permission and no part of this book may be reproduced, translated or transmitted in any form.

"Is there an update schedule? How frequently is the update?"
: Sadly, I can't guarantee exactly the time, nor the exact day of the week. But I have been writing a few chapters during the break so that makes me at least 4-5 chapter ahead. I would try to update as frequently as possible, or as much as my new-job's schedule would allow me. Thank you for understand.

Will there be new characters added in Book Two?
: Yes. No spoiler, but there will be. :)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

And last but not least, I have posted this before as one of the chapter on my other book (Their Doll: book 1) But for the sake of everyone and as a friendly warning to all of you, I will say it again;

Disclaimer: Read At Your Own Risk

This book is rated R.

Not suitable for readers under 20 years of age.

Content contains elements of violence, sexual abuse, harassment, self-harm, dark romance, and many different kinds of distressful events.

I do respect everyone's opinions and do understand that the way a person experiences a book's content is, obviously, personal and that the slightest thing can be a potential trigger. If reading this book feels traumatizing to you and if you find the content a little too stressful to your liking then I respect that, but please express your emotions in the most civilized way or leave.

I will not tolerate any kinds of hateful comments, death threats, or whatsoever as I've warned all my readers accordingly.

This book is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵