63- Sorry not sorry (mature content)

I rolled over onto my back, breathing a soft sigh of relief.

Over the past few hours, I've lost counts of how many times I reached my peak. I cum and cum. Pushed myself way past my own limits. I had no idea one could have this many orgasms all in one night, but what an intriguing way to find out.

Feeling something reached between my splayed thighs, I yelped at the sudden shock of cold and lifted my head from the pillow. I propped myself up on my elbow, eying him.

"I'm just cleaning you up." Ralph said, wiping my private part with a damp paper towel. He did it so carefully like it was the most fragile thing he had ever beheld.

Beheld. Really, Aurora?

"Thank you." I mumbled, almost inaudibly and overheard him chuckle.

Heat radiated from my cheeks. I chewed on my bottom lips and scrunched up my nose.

"What time is it?" I asked, out of curiosity.

After discarding the dirty paper towel in the trash bin, Ralph reentered the bedroom. He walked over to the bed, bent down, cupped my cheek with one hand and planted a soft, quick peck to the top of my head.

My inner-self melt away like an ice cream on a hot sunny day.

Something were attacking my stomach, making it all ticklish and tingly. I liked the feeling. Not so much the guilt that hit me afterwards as my thoughts straightened out.

"It's one in the morning." Ralph said and my eyes shot wide open.

It had only been an hour?

An hour and no less than ten orgasms I've had.

That's a mind-blowing record to beat. If only I plan to do so some day, I mean.

"Go back to bed." Ralph said, his thumb gently stroking my cheek.

I blinked up at him and his eyes did a double take.

"Don't give me that look."

"What?" I just looked at him normally.

"I have to go take care of a few things. Make some calls. Sign some paper." He sighed, kissing me again, but a little more gentle than the last time and his lips lingered near my ear, breathing heat and fire, "Your thighs are shaking."

I stilled my knee. Didn't realize they were trembling until he pointed it out.

"No, they aren't." I argued, turning the other way to hide my blush.

"They aren't?" He smirked, letting his hand slid across my belly. He lazily cupped my private part.

I forced my eyes shut, breathed a sigh and tried to relax.

Here we go again.

Using the tip of his fingers, Ralph began drawing multiple slow circles around my throbbing bundle of nerves. I had to sink my front teeth into my bottom lip to keep from moaning.

"That's good. Keep doing that." I slurred and sensed his jaw flex against my cheek.

I flicked my eyes open and saw he was smirking down at me.