56- Face your fear

"Fuck."

I pounded into her. With her assistance and my hand guiding her hips, I set a firm, steady pace which she then matched, lifting up her pelvis to meet my harsh thrusts.

"Yes, baby! Right there!" She broke into a scream, "Fuck. I'm coming!" With all the power I could muster, I refrained myself from choking that bitch.

Raking my fingers through her damp with sweat, messy and mostly pulled loose from a high ponytail hair, I pulled her head back, clamping my free hand over her mouth.

I could feel her walls clenching around me as she came. Her legs buckled as leaned back, resting herself against me for support.

One last pump and I came, thrusting my cum inside the condom. My breath left me on a sharp, rush of air.

Satisfied, I gave her one quick, non-passionate peck on the cheek before I shoved her off of me.

"Enough with the baby shit." I snarled under my breath as I bent down to pick up my pants from the ground and threw them on, "I am not anyone's fucking baby. Especially not you."

Sighing dramatically before she plopped down onto the nearest chair. My office chair. Naked.

Disgusting. I made a mental note to myself to throw that chair away later.

"I can see you're still angry." She smacked her lips seductively.

Spreading her legs before she threw each one over the armrests, flashing me a view of her bare pussy.

"Take your anger out on me, daddy." She purred. The subtle, yet unattractive groan that she let surface in her throat made me nauseated.

Reaching out, I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her up from the chair. Her eyes shot wide open for a second before a sly smirk etched those filthy red lips of hers.

"Don't. Fucking. Call. Me. That." I growled, looking deep into her blue orbs, making sure each and every single words I'm about to say will not bounce right off her thick skull anytime soon, "Don't overstay your welcome, Nina. Get dressed and get the hell out of my office."

Annoyingly, she clicked her tongue, making a tsk sound.

"You have not changed one bit, Cruz."

Running my hand around the back of her neck, I tightened my grip on her hair and turned her head, forcing her to look up at me.

"You aren't wrong." She leaned into my touch, eye-closed. I did the same thing, leaning closer to her.

Slowly, I drew my nose across her cheek, gently nibbling around her ear while she emitted a long, lust-filled sigh, loving the way my warm breath trickling over her skin.

"Please, Cruz." She begged, both her hands tucking at the waistband of my pants.

I shook my head.

Brushing my lips gently against hers, I hummed, "I'll fuck you when I want to. Not the other way around."

Her tone was as impatient and as pathetic as she looked while she pleaded me to take her for the third time, "But I've been good." She whimpered, "I listen to you and have not yet told anyone about us."