68- Vanilla, but deadly

It's finally moving day.

After a whole night of getting constipated and sleep deprived, in spite of fears, the morning went more smoothly than I had anticipated. I regretted not getting any sleep last night because now I'm unpacking in my new room which I am going to be living for the next few months, with whoever Amelia Grace Harper is, and all I could think about is how much fun we both are going to have, finding ways to tolerate the noise of our neighbor's stereo.

Don't get me wrong. She has an amazing music taste, but the thing is whole floor doesn't need to know that. If other neighbors ever complain about my noise, I would immediately, with no further question being asked, stop making the noise.

However, that's not the case for Ms. I'm-the-main-character.

She ignored complaints. I heard knocks on her door, whereas she seemed to not catch any.

"Chloe, would it kill you to turn down the fucking stereo for once?!" A female voice yelled and it didn't come from outside. It came from the inside. Behind the wall.

Oh. The roommate is here.

"Elle, chill the fuck out, will you?

Wow. Talk about a match made in Heaven.

I could only hope I found mine the more sooner.

"Can you stop being so annoying?"

"Can you stop acting like my mother?"

The argument went on and on. There seemed to be no ending to it. Elle was clearly hot-headed and Chloe couldn't be anymore rude to her friend.

Friend, or enemy. I am not sure at this point. But this isn't at all what I signed up for. I should really talk to Selena about moving to the other wing of the residence hall, or I couldn't get any work done.

"It gets worst when they both are drunk."

As my room door opened, and the light on the other side of the room was flickered on, I looked up to see, possibly the most attractive brunette I had ever seen in this entire life.

Cheers to a whole semester of insecurity.

"Amelia Harper." She left her suitcases by the door and approached me. She held her hand out, politely and I shook it, "You must be Aurora."

I nodded, "It's very nice to meet you."

"Same here." She added.

Look at us. Bonding and all.

"Do you need help with that?" I pointed with my eyes toward her suitcases by the door. She tracked my gaze and turned around.

"It's alright. My boyfriend should be here in a minute. He's just downstairs, unpacking his stuffs."

Oh. So, she got a boyfriend. How freaking awesome.

Led by idle curiosity, I suddenly wanted to grab my phone, step outside and call Selena. Screaming.

I couldn't live like this. It has been half a day and there are already way too many checkmarks on my list.