About

Morgan Ann Bennett never lived life for herself. She always put others first, mainly, her older sister - Callie. Callie was disowned by her parents when she fell madly in love with the city's bad boy. Once they kicked her out, Morgan couldn't bear to part with her older sister so she went along.
It wasn't long before Callie's Prince Charming turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Thus starting her seemingly never ending streak of bad luck with tricky men.
Loving fast and loose, Morgan always worried about her sister. Callie may have been older, but she wasn't wiser.
Since Callie was going through guys like the seasons, Morgan took it up herself to start working early to provide a better life for herself and the older Bennett.
Finally, though, Callie settled down. And at first, he treated her right, she felt like a princess. But when she told her boyfriend of three months she was pregnant, he went to the store... and never returned.
Callie, devastated by her many failed attempts at maintaining healthy relationships with men, believed she was the problem enough to start hating herself. She might've given birth to a bouncing baby girl named Quinn, but she lost everything.
With Callie having lost her job, physically and mentally crippled by heartbreak, Morgan made it her personal mission to give Quinn a better lifestyle - a healthy one. Only, her overbearing boyfriend would only allow her to work at his uncle's diner so she had no other skills.
One job interview after another, it seemed like Morgan was getting rejected left and right. If she was anything like Callie, she would've given up.
But one day, a follow request and direct message from a mysterious rich man online offers to change her life. Seeing this as an easy way out, just being a sugar baby or so she thought, Morgan moves her niece and Callie from sunny Arizona to the snowy mountains of Colorado.
There, she meets Malcom Jameson in person for the first time and he is immediately enthralled, demanding she, and only she, move into his residence or else.
Away on business often, Malcom appoints his nephew Chris Vaughn to watch his soon-to-be fiancé. Chris, knowing Malcom doesn't know how to keep a woman let alone treat one with respect, writes Morgan off as another golddigger.
Constant, childish bickering ensues until Morgan and Chris can no longer keep secret their wild attraction to each other.
Malcom, a man of power and great conviction, had only two requests: for Chris never to cross him after the favor he'd done him years ago. Two: to not intervene in his personal affairs. When Chris oversteps, going against both of Malcolm's wishes, Morgan finds herself between a rock and a hard place. Does she ignore her aching desire for the dangerously handsome brute that is Chris and stay with the rich Malcom Jameson who is helping her sustain the lifestyle her sister and niece deserve? Or, finally live for herself and follow her heart, braving a spontaneous romance with Chris who has a tumultuous past himself?
Malcom always gets what he wants and won't let go that easy. Desperate to stake his claim, or just psychotic, he'll do anything to keep his new precious object — Morgan— from the rest of the world.

***

Cast

Morgan Ann Bennett