2

Jisoo's men opened the door,but there's no one to be seen.

"Check everywhere,look for them."Jisoo said.

"Yes ma'am."One of Jisoo's men went to her.

"Ma'am there's a car that drove away just now."

"What?! Fuck!"Jisoo ran out and jumped to her car."You come with me.Point where the car is!"Jennie on the other hand,was driving.Her brother was holding the sleeping Jaeyoon.

"Noona there's cars following us."He alarmed Jennie.

"I know."Jennie focused on the road,driving pass the car speed limit.Shes really desperate to save Jaeyoon,to not give him up to Jisoo.

"Fuck this!You go fire the gun!Don't you ever hurt anyone.Aim for ths wheels so we can get them."Jisoo shouted.

"Yes ma'am!"He pointed the gun on the car,trying to fire.

"Unnie they're trying to fire on us!"

"Mommy!"Jaeyoon cried,as he was scared.

"Baby hold on there."Jennie said as she made a sharp turn,and Jisoo was unable to see it.

"Fuck!JENNIE KIM!"Jisoo turned there too but there's other two roads to turn to,she turned left but it's a dead end.

"Sh*t!"In the end she was unable to follow them so she just drove home with nothing."You!"Jisoo held on one of the butlers' collar.

"Ma'am!"Jisoo took out her gun,pointing at them.

"Don't you ever try to stop me."Shs focused on the butler again."You only have one week to find my son's location or else,you and all your stupid men will be sent to hell."Jisoo said before letting him go.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"She then went upstairs,to the room her son supposed to have.She got the picture frame at the night stand,it's a ultrasound.

"When am I gonna see you,son?"She looked over her wife's picture,Nayeon.She grabbed it."I'll get our son soon and that Jennie Kim will pay.I promise."

She'll go to fucking hell.

-

"Thank you for giving us a place to stay for a while.I promise that we'll find a new house soon."Jennie said.She's staying with her friends for a while first,since it's sudden for her and Jaeyoon to leave.

"It's okay."Chaeyoung said."Your little boy's cute,anyways."Chaeyoung said as she pinch the sleeping boy's
cheek.He fell asleep crying hard.They went to their room, their room for a while.She laid her son at the bed.

"What are we gonna do now,noona?"Jungwon asked.

"I'll think about that.For now,it's important that we're all safe."Jennie said.She laid next to her son.

I'll protect you as I have promised.

-

It's been days,Jisoo asked for help from all the people she know,specially that she almost got him back.She will never give him up.

"Noona hey."Her cousin greeted her as he walked in on Jisoo's office.

"Jongseong.Nice to see you again."

"It's Jay,noona."

"Jay okay.Why are you here?"She asked.

"My people already found this Jennie Kim."

"Really?"

"Yep."He slip the envelope on Jisoo's table."Got it for you."