4

"Get me the DNA results as soon as possible.I need it."Jisoo told the doctor."I'll pay you how much million or even billion is it just give it to me as soon as possible."

"What about two days?That's all I can do,Miss Kim."Jisoo sighed.

"Fine."

"Okay.See you."Jisoo left and she went back at the mansion.She gave the paper bags in her hand to the maids,it's for Jaeyoon.

"Bring this to my room."She said.

"Yes maam."The maids left her.She went to Jaeyoon's room,one of her men were feeding him since she's not yet getting a nanny for the boy.

"No.I don't want to eat!"He said as he used his small hands to push it away.

"You should eat.Do you want other food?"

"No I want mommy!"

"Just eat c'mon-"

"No!"Because of a hard push,the food was thrown away.It made the guy loose his patience for Jaeyoon.He held on Jaeyoon's jaw tight.

"Open that goddamn mouth and eat!"Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Hey!"She pushed the guy away from Jaeyoon,immediately holding on his collar tight, frightening the guy.Jisoo's sharp look felt like a big stab.

"You don't hurt a kid.Specially him."

"Y-Yes ma'am."Jisoo pushed him to the floor and punched his face before getting up.

"You're fired!"Jisoo shouted.She looked back at Jaeyoon,who seems very scared.She walked to him.

"It's okay,it's okay."Jisoo carried him and brought him to her room.Its thrice as big as the previous room.She also had a office here,when she doesn't have much to do or not feeling well,she just stays here.She put Jaeyoon down at the bed.She chose some clothes for him."We'll get you change,then we'll eat outside,alright? We'll buy anything you want."Jisoo found the willingness on herself to give everything to this boy,even though she's not yet sure if he's really her son.

"I..I want mama."Jisoo touched his face.

"You'll see her in two days,okay?"

"Why?"

"Just..she's just busy."Jisoo said.

"Can you promise me that she'll come with us here?"Jisoo smiled.

"I promise.Now get this on and your new shoes,so we could go out and buy anything you want!"Jaeyoon smiled.

"Okay!"Jisoo got his clothes changed then she carried him,bringing him on her Lamborghini."Wow~"He said,amazed as he looked at Jisoo's car.

"I have a lot more cars.I'll show you once we gets home."

"Yey!"Jisoo brought him at a mall,holding his hand as they wandered at the department store.

"Look look!Oh wait what will I call you?"He asked Jisoo.

"Whatever you want."Jisoo said.

"Chichi!"He said.

Where did that nickname came from?Are kids really this weird?

"Look this dress!It will suit mama let's buy it."

"You're a Mama's boy aren't you?"Jisoo said.

"Yes because I'm her son!"Jisoo smiled.

If Nayeon's just here,she'll be very happy to have you as our child.If you're really our missing son.

"Okay let's buy it."

-

Jennie was walking back and forth,she doesn't know where to start on finding Jaeyoon.She doesn't know Jisoo's address.She was so scared of what's about to happen to Jaeyoon if she ends up on Jisoo's hand.

"Noona calm down."Jungwon said.

"I can't..I was worried about Jaeyoon."

"Noona,Miss Kim is her parent you don't have to worry."

"But..she's dangerous."

"He's just bringing us danger.Noona,give him up to his real family.We both know that Nayeon noona and Miss Kim are her real parents so let him live with her specially that she's alone since Nayeon noona's death."Jennie sighed.

"But I promised her.."

"You promised her what?"

"Nevermind."