11

"Let's go to your school now."Jisoo held Jaeyoon's hand as they walked out."Get us the limo."Jisoo told her butler.

"Yes ma'am."They went to the parking lot where the limousine was waiting.The butler opened the door,Jisoo,Jennie,Jungwon and Jaeyoon sat at the passenger's seat.

"Why don't you use the car we used yesterday?"Jennie asked.

"I realized that people should know Jaeyoon's status.That he's not someone to be bullied.He is a big person even he's still a short kid."Jisoo said.

"But you're short too,appa!"Jaeyoon said.

"Aish you little brat!"They dropped Jungwon off to his school,then they played until they came at the daycare."Okay my boy,time for school."Jisoo said as she fixed his clothes."See you later."

"Okay,appa!"Jaeyoon kissed her on the cheek."I love you and bye bye!"Jennie and Jaeyoon left the car.Jisoo went to her office,to do her work things.She waited until she can fetch Jaeyoon up.Jisoo went back to the school,she walked in to look for her son.

"Jaeyoon!"She waved at him as soon as she saw him.

"Appa!"Jaeyoon jumped on her arms."Look,teacher gave me many stars!"

"Very good,baby.You want to have a lunch out before I take you to my office?"Jisoo asked.

"Yes please.But let's fetch up Uncle Won first!"

"Alright."They picked up Jungwon then they went to a restaurant,owned by the Kim's too.Their business was so wide that their assets and money can't be counted anymore.They went inside and ordered their food but then,Jungwon saw a familiar face.

"Noona that's your ex!"He said as he pointed at a guy.

'"Don't be noisy!"Jennie said.

"You had a ex?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah.He've been my boyfriend while I was pregnant with Jaeyoon.He said he doesn't want a pregnant woman so he threw me off."

"What a jerk."Jisoo said.

"Jennie?Is that you?"

Fuck.

"Oh..um..yeah it's me."Jennie said in a awkward way.

"Who are you,mister?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm Mino,her ex.Didn't thought she'll go with a woman.I guess she can't move on from me,a man."

"You-"Jisoo stopped Jungwon from standing on his seat as he was about to attack him.

"You know,you're nothing but a piece of shit.Lucky for Jennie that she got to escape to be with a bullshit."Jisoo said.

"What did you say?"

"And you know,you have nothing to be proud of.Just a fun fact,I have what you have,but I guess you're a short dick man.You're just trying to be boastful to escape from your embarrassment.Right?"

"You bastard!"He was about to punch Jisoo but Jisoo dodged it,causing him to fall on the ground.

"Get him."Jisoo ordered her staffs.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Hey she started the fight!"He shouted.

"It doesn't matter if I did.I'm the owner of this place and I can kick you out."Jisoo said,then he was dragged away."I'm sorry for the little ruckus,ladies and gentlemen.You can now continue your peaceful meal."Jisoo sat back at her seat.

"Cool.."Jungwon said.

"You don't have to do that."Jennie whispered.

"It's okay,he needs a taste of his own medicine."Jisoo said.

"Thank you."Jennie said.

"You're welcome.You are family to Jaeyoon so you're family to me too.And my family is under my protection.That means I'm protecting you too.Alright?And I think we need to go now.We can have a meal in other place.I lost my appetite here."Jisoo carried Jaeyoon,then she left the seat.

"Noona why are you blushing!"

"I'm not!"Jennie stood up and followed them too.

Gosh this woman..