17

"Appa.."Jaeyoon spoke as he was worried about Jisoo.Jisoo held his hand and tried to smile despite the pain.

"I'll be fine,baby.Don't worry."Jisoo said.Jisoo was brought to the hospital,Jisoo's family waited at the waiting area.Soon the nurse walked to them.

"She's already fine,she's just unconscious because of the anesthesia.You can visit her at her room."The nurse informed them.

"Thank you."They went to Jisoo's room,Jisoo was asleep there.

"I know this is an odd request but can you bring Jungwon and Jaeyoon home?I'll watch over Jisoo.Just look after them."Jennie told Krystal,Jisoo's assistant.

"Yeah sure."Krystal replied.

"Bye mama."Jaeyoon kissed her."Bye appa."He kissed Jisoo.

"Bye noona."Jungwon said.

"Just text me once she wakes up.Here's my number."Krystal gave her a calling card.

"Sure."They all left,leaving the two alone.Jisoo's things were at the night stand,wallet and phone that Jisoo was holding before the incident.Soon Jisoo opened her eyes.

"Ouch.."She whined.

"Do you need anything?"Jennie asked.

"Is Jaeyoon safe?"The first thing Jisoo asked.

"Yes.He is back home.I asked your assistant to bring them home."Jisoo sighed in relief.The doctor came in.

"Miss Kim Jisoo?"

"Yep."

"Okay so you need to have a x ray later,so we can check if there's a vital point that was hit by the bullet.You have to stay overnight,because if the bullet isn't cleaned you might get an infection.So we'll see if there's any other adverse effects."

"Okay.Do what you want."The doctor left them both.

"Thank you for saving me."Jennie said.

"That's nothing.Did you do something for someone to target you?"Jisoo asked.

"No,nothing."Jisoo nodded.

Why would anyone target her?Is this connected to me?

Jisoo's phone rang.

"Is that my phone?"

"Yeah."

"Give it to me please."Jennie gave her the phone,then she answered the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss Kim?This is the head of the security."

"Oh..why did you call?"

"We got the man,he's here at the warehouse."

"Ask him who ordered him to hurt my family."Jisoo said.

My family?Jennie can't help but to blush,even though Jisoo have said it many times that they're family to her.

"We've been asking him lots of times yet he's still answering.We're already going through the torture method but it seems like he doesn't really want to talk."

"Call my assistant,tell her to get this man's whereabouts.Then keep him on hold,I'll talk to him once I get out of this hospital.Also send some security here in my place,I'll send you the address.Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay bye."Jisoo turned the phone call off."I'm gonna sleep again.You can rest if you want."

"Okay."Jisoo closed her eyes,slowly dozing off.

-

Jisoo woke up,she opened her eyes and she saw Jennie,sitting next to her bed with her head laying just next to Jisoo's hand.Jisoo looked at her.

She's pretty..seems like she never carried a kid or even raised one.And she raised him alone.Wonderful woman,I guess.

Jisoo's sudden thought as she look at Jennie.Jennie suddenly moved so Jisoo pretended like she's still sleeping.She doesn't know why she's acting like this,maybe she just want to hear what Jennie's got to say.For a few minutes it's been quiet,then she felt Jennie's fingers on her face,slowly touching her.

"She's cute."Jennie spoke."Jaeyoon got her eyes,nose,lips.Just perfect copy."Jennie said."No wonder Jaeyoon's cute.He got it from his appa."Jisoo tried her best not to smile.

What is this girl saying?