30

Jisoo sighed,this will be the hardest decision to make.But she knows she have to do it.For her family.She stood up from her swivel chair and walked towards Jennie,Nayeon,Jungwon and Jaeyoon who was at the couch,playing.

"Jennie can we talk,outside?"Jisoo said.Jennie stopped playing with Jaeyoon.

"Sure."They walked out of the office."What is it that we're gonna talk about?"

"Jennie,you need to leave."

"For what?"

"I don't want you anymore as my son's babysitter."Jisoo said,trying to keep a straight face.

"What?So you're firing me?"Jennie asked.Jisoo nodded.

"It is."

"Jisoo..am I nothing to you anymore?"Jennie asked,her eyes filled with tears.

You're everything to me.

"Yes.You're nothing."

"Our relationship..we've been together before Nayeon came back."

"That's all cover up.I need a family to keep my reputation.And now that Nayeon's back,I don't need you anymore."Jisoo said.

*PAK

Jennie's hand landed on her face.

"You jerk.Okay if that's what you want,then I'll do it."Then she walked out.

I'm sorry..I'm sorry,Jennie.

-

Jennie packed her things,she can't stop crying.

"I didn't knew noona's that awful.Shes a awful person!"Jungwon said.

"It's the reality,Jungwon.This supposed to happen..I shouldn't have taken care of Jaeyoon.He wasn't supposed to meet me.We're..we're not supposed to be together.I'm just nothing to her."Jennie said.

"Noona.."

"Go pack your things,we will be staying at a hotel for a while then I'll find a apartment near you school."Jennie explained.She was surprised when Jungwon hugged her.

"I don't know how to comfort you,noona.But I know you're a strong person,everything will be fine for us."Jungwon said.

"Thanks,Won."After finishing up,the maids helped them bring their bags downstairs.

"Mama where are you going?"Jaeyoon's still awake,he's sitting on Jisoo's lap while playing on his iPad.He stood up and walked towards Jennie."Mama why are you leaving?Can I come with you?"Jennie wiped her tears,then she faced Jaeyoon.

"Jaeyoon,mama needs to leave.But you can't come with me.You have to stay with your appa and your mama Nayeon."

"Why?I want to come with you."Jaeyoon said.

"Don't worry,Mama's gonna visit often.You have to be a good boy to them,alright?"Jaeyoon hugged Jennie.He started sobbing.

"No mama I'll come with you!"Jennie can't hold it anymore,she started sobbing too.

"Baby you'll be okay,you'll be fine,alright?"Jisoo walked towards Jaeyoon and pulled him off away from Jennie.She gave Krystal a nod.

"Let's go."She said as she guided Jennie out of the mansion.

"No mama!"Hearing Jaeyoon's cry makes Jennie weak.She hate this..but she don't have any other choice.

"We'll give you compensation pay and separation pay,don't worry."Krystal said."Jennie,I hope you understand that Jisoo's doing this for her family."Jennie nodded.

"I do understand."

"Mama!"Jisoo hugged her son tight,trying to hold her tears back."I hate you I hate you!You made mama left!"He kept kicking and punching Jisoo but Jisoo's just hugging her.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.."Nayeon came.

"What's happening here?"

"Jennie left."Jisoo said.

"Jaeyoon,come to mama."Nayeon called Jaeyoon.Jaeyoon ran to Nayeon and hugged her.

"I hate appa.."He whispered.

"Jisoo,I'll watch over Jaeyoon first,alright?This will gonna be okay soon."Nayeon said.Jisoo nodded.

"We're gonna go upstairs,baby.Okay? We'll play don't worry."Nayeon carried Jaeyoon and brought him upstairs.Jisoo was just sitting on the floor,there she let her tears flow freely.Krystal was the only one witnessing it.

The sacrifices she had to make...