7

"The end."Jennie spoke,almost a whisper as she looked at the sleeping Jaeyoon.She gently tucked him at the bed then she stood up.

"Won let's go."Jennie whispered at Jungwon,they left the bed."We'll go now."Jennie told Jisoo but before she could leave,Jisoo held her wrist.

"We need to talk."She said.

"Talk about what?"Jennie asked.

"It's about Jaeyoon.You,you go sit at the living room while we talk.Miss Kim,come with me."Jisoo said as she walked,and Jennie followed her.They went to the master's bedroom,Jisoo sat at the swivel chair while she pointed at the other chair in front of the table for Jennie to seat.Jennie sat there.

"So what about him?"

"It's proven that he's my son.Why do you have to lie that he isn't my son?"Jisoo asked.

"I am protecting him."

"From what?"

"Who.From you."

"What?Why would you protect my son from me?His own parent?!"Jisoo asked.

"Nayeon asked me to."Jennie said.

"What?Why would she do that she is my wife!"Jisoo was starting to loose her cool.

"I know no one would believe my words so I recorded it and I'm always bringing this proof so I won't loose it."Jisoo got her wallet and pulled out a memory card."Go ahead and see."Jisoo got it,then she inserted it in her phone."There's one and only file there,it was a video.I made sure Nayeon won't know it.Go watch."Jisoo played the video.

"And why are you here today?You're supposed to be here next week."She heard Jennie's voice.

"Jen,take my son away from here."It's Nayeon.

Why?

"What?Why?It's your son."

"My wife is dangerous.I am afraid she might use our son to be his heir of that dangerous world she is leading.She is a mafia,Jen.I'm scared that she will force our son to something he doesn't want."Nayeon said.

What?

"Here's the money.Its ten million won.Go away from here.I am dying from cancer and she doesn't know it yet.I am afraid I won't be able to protect our son from her."Nayeon said."You're the only one I can trust here,Jennie.Please,protect him from her."Jisoo paused it,she can't finish it anymore.She can't believe her wife's words..she thought she knew her well,she never expected her to say those words against her.

"That's why I protected him."Jennie said.

"I won't be a danger over my own son..I won't force him to something he doesn't like or he doesn't want!I love him wholeheartedly before he was even born!Why would she think that way?I won't hurt our own son!"Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to your side.Its just,I don't know you.I just met you one time and I didn't get to be close to you.So I thought you're a bad person."Jennie said.

"It's not your fault."Jisoo called up her assistant.

"Yes miss?"

"Bring her and the other guy at the guest room.Miss Kim,stay here for a while.I'll talk to you tomorrow and I'm pretty sure Jaeyoon will look for you."

"Okay."They left,leaving Jisoo alone.Jisoo walked to the nightstand and grabbed her wife's picture.

"I can't believe you think of me that way...why?"