16

Jisoo went at the car,handing it swiftly on her secretary so her son won't see it.

"Shall we go to a mall?"Jisoo asked.

"Yes please!"Jaeyoon said.

"Alright.Lets go to the nearby mall."The car drove off and they came at the mall.They all got off the car.

"Let's have a lunch first."They went to a restaurant and had a lunch,then Jisoo decided that they will go at the department store.

"Get anything you want,I'll pay for it."Jisoo said.

"Are we counted?"Jungwon asked.

"Jungwon!"Jennie shouted.Jisoo chuckled.

"Yeah.Go get anything."

"Yay!Let's go Jaeyoon!"

"Go get anything you'd like,Jennie.I'll wait here."Jisoo said.

"Are you sure you're okay alone here?"

"Yeah yeah."

"Alright."Jennie left her.It may seem like a normal family day,but Jisoo made sure that there's bodyguards watching over from a far.They soon came back,Jaeyoon and Jungwon with two full carts of random things.Jennie came back with a basket,just sort of beauty things.

"Okay let's pay for it."They put it in the counter,then the cashier just put it in paper bags.

"That will be 506,435 won."The cashier said.Jisoo took out her black card and handed it to the woman.

"Charge it there."Jisoo got her card back after paying.

"Thank you for shopping!"

"Uhm can you get some staffs to carry this bag to our car?"

"I'm sorry ma'am they're all out for lunch."

"What?!All at the same time?!"

"Yes ma'am,I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

I can just call my security team but we won't be able to catch the prey who could be spying on us if they know that I have high security.What am I gonna do?

-

"Let's go home~"Jisoo whined as she was carrying all the bags.Her assistant offered to help her but being the gentlewoman she is,she refused.

"Appa let's go to the arcade!"Her son said.

God help me.

On the other hand,there's someone watching every move the family makes.

"Are you really sure to kill this Jennie?Like she's not really involved here.That will be a waste of money,effort and time."

"You don't know anything about our agreement.And who knows that once I wanted the little boy she'll be an interruption?She even succeeded hiding that boy from that girl.I don't want any struggles taking everything away from Jisoo."

"Whatever your choice is."

"Okay now,shoot her."The person spoke from the earpiece.

"Yes ma'am."The guy walked out then suddenly pointed the gun to Jennie,about to shoot her but Jisoo have sharp eyes,she saw it.

"Jennie!"She instantly let go of the bags in hand then she hugged Jennie,pulling both of them down just in the exact time the guy shoot the gun.He ran away quick and Jisoo's security followed him.

"Oh my god Jisoo!"Jennie screamed as she saw a gunshot on Jisoo's arm.Jungwon and Jaeyoon immediately walked to Jisoo.

"Aww fucking shit this fucking hurts so bad!"Jisoo shouted.

"Jisoo language! Jaeyoon's right there!"Jennie told her.

"What the fuck do you want me to say?!Thank God I have a gunshot?!"Jisoo shouted.

"Ambulance's coming miss Kim."Her assistant told her,eyes worried over her.

"Thanks Krystal.Ugh it hurts so bad!"