21

Jisoo's family were assisted by lots of bodyguards,to bring them to safety.

"Krystal,go home too.Its dangerous here.Go with my family."Jisoo ordered her.

"No,I'll stay here with you."Krystal said as she handed Jisoo a gun.

"You're still hard headed."

"Just like you.Now let's go find the person who caused this."Jisoo chuckled.

"Alright."They carefully walk around,just using flashlights from their phones.

*BANG

"AHH!"Then the lights came back.They saw one of the members laying on the floor with his feet bleeding because of a gunshot.Jisoo tried preventing the bleeding by pressing on it,then she covered it with a handkerchief.

"Help him.Bring him to the hospital
And you two."She pointed to two of her men."Come with me."

"Yes ma'am!"They ran around,trying to look for the culprit but failed.Because of the event failure,Jisoo called up a emergency meeting.This is the very first time that their event messed up because it was private.This could only mean that the information for this have been linked.For the past years they've been celebrating the organization's events in the same place,this sparked a possibility that their information have been leaked by one of the members.

"What are we gonna do now?This is messed up.For the 50 years of the organization,this is the first time that this thing happened."One of the members said.

"Yeah,this could be a sign of threat for us."Jisoo was quietly listening to their alibis.They were surprised when Jisoo pointed the gun to one of the members.

"W-Whats wrong?"

"Are you the one who leaked our information?"She asked.

"N-No of course not!"Jisoo pointed the gun to other members and asked the same question.

"Why would you doubt us?Don't you trust us?!"

"Never did I trust anyone of you.I don't trust anyone."Jisoo placed her gun on her suit."I'm always watching,just so you know.Be careful not to get caught because once I caught you,surely you and your whole clan will face the consequences."Jisoo left the place,then she went to her car that was brought for her and Krystal to ride.She investigated other things,visited the injured member before she decided to go home.She looked at her watch,it's almost 1 am.

"Are you sleepy?"Jisoo asked Krystal as the girl yawned.

"A little.Today is stressful,isn't it?"

"It is."Jisoo sighed.Krystal fell asleep,laying her head on Jisoo's shoulder."Sure you're very exhausted."

-

"Poor Jisoo.She don't have any idea that this is just the beginning.I'll mess her up,before taking away the most precious person in my life.Until everything falls in my hand."The person said with a grin.

"Good luck to us.Cheers!"

"Cheers."

-

They came home.Jisoo gently tapped Krystal's face.

"We're here already."Jisoo told her.

"Oh yeah sorry I fell asleep."

"It's okay,go to your room now."Jisoo left the car then she walked inside the mansion.To her surprise,she saw Jennie sleeping at the couch.She carried her,then she brought Jennie to Jennie's room.She laid her at the bed,she smiled as she looked at her face.

Pretty.

Jisoo tapped her face gently.

"Hey..did you wait for me?"Jisoo whispered.Jennie opened her eyes,then she sat up.

"T-Theres a blood on your hand...are you okay?"Jisoo smiled.

"I'm fine.I just helped someone."

"You brought me here?As far as I can remember I was at the couch."Jennie said.Jisoo nodded.

"You were sleeping pretty heavily,you must be tired."

"A little but it's okay.I'm glad your safe."

"Thank you for caring.Now that you're sure that I'm safe,go back to sleep.I'll see you tomorrow.Good night."