26

Jennie woke up,Jisoo was no longer on her side.She fetch up her clothes and wore it,then she headed to Jaeyoon's room,Jaeyoon was no longer there too.

"Where are they?"She walked downstairs to the dinning and there she saw Jisoo putting down the food,while Jaeyoon was all ready.

"Good morning,Jen.Come here,I cooked breakfast."Jisoo said.

"You can cook?"

"Yeah of course!I am Kim Jisoo,I can do anything."Jisoo said then she winked.Jennie chuckled.

"Really,huh?"

"Stop flirting in front of us!"Jungwon whined.

"They cute."Jaeyoon said.

"That's my boy.Now take a seat,my lady."Jisoo moved a chair,Jennie sat there.

"Thank you."

"Eat quick,then go get ready."

"Hello good morning everybody!"Jay suddenly came in.

"Oh my gosh."Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"What brought you here?"Jisoo asked.

"Nothing,just visiting my favorite cousin."

"I know you weren't here for me.Go sit next to Jungwon."Jisoo said.

"Noona!"

"You're the best cousin!"Jay sat next to Jungwon.

"Oh god I hate you."They finished breakfast,Jay left then Jennie took a bath and got changed,Jisoo on the other hand changed her clothes too.Soon they all went to Jisoo's car,the driver drove,then they drop Jungwon off to his school then next is to Jaeyoon's school.

"See you later."Jisoo said then she pouted.

"What is that pout for?"Jennie asked.

"Goodbye kiss."

"Jaeyoon's there."Jisoo covered Jaeyoon's eyes.

"Appa I can't see anything!"

"Just give us a minute,baby.Okay Jen now kiss me."Jennie laughed.

"Alright."She kissed Jisoo's lips."See you later."Jisoo smiled.

"Okay."They left Jisoo's car,Jisoo had a smile,a good start for her day.

-

"What's with you suddenly inviting us for a picnic?"Jennie asked.

"Nothing.Just a cute family day."

"Let's go!"Jaeyoon happily said.

"Alright my boy."They went to Jisoo's car and drove to a park,Jennie set everything up.

"Appa catch me!"Jaeyoon ran around,Jisoo immediately followed him.

"I'm coming there rawr!"

"Ahhh no monster!"Jaeyoon screamed.

"Monster's gonna catch you!"Jennie was sitting at the picnic mat with Jungwon.

"You're so in love with them."Jungwon said.

"They just look so adorable."Jennie said.

"Yah appa!"Jisoo catched Jaeyoon and carried him.

"Caught you!"She put him on her shoulder.

"Yuhoo!"Jennie smiled.

I wish that this happiness will never end.

Jennie took out their lunch,putting it on the mat.

"Jisoo,Jaeyoon time for lunch!"Jennie called them up.

"Okay we're coming!"They sat at the math,eating their lunch.

"Look appa there's swing!Let's play there!"Jaeyoon said.

"Alright baby."Jisoo said,bringing him there.They played there until 3 pm,when Jaeyoon's finally tired.

"He fell asleep."Jisoo said as she gently brushes Jaeyoon's here,who was sleeping on Jennie's lap.

"He ran out of energy."Jennie said.

"Cute."After that they pack things up,Jisoo carried Jaeyoon,Jungwon and Jennie carried their things.Jisoo was the one driving,then the other three was at the passenger's seat.They came at the house,they got off,Jaeyoon was already awake.

"Let's go."They walked inside,Jisoo holding Jennie's hand while the other one is holding Jaeyoon's.But Jisoo frozed as she saw someone familiar sitting at the couch.She stood up and immediately ran to Jisoo's arms,causing Jisoo to let go of Jennie's hand.

"Jisoo.."

"N-Nayeon."