22

Another morning,Jisoo got ready for her work.She went downstairs after dressing up and got her morning coffee.While waiting for her family,she was reading some papers.

"What takes them so long?Gotta check."Then she went upstairs.

"C'mon Jaeyoon time to take a bath."There were this days that Jaeyoon would refuse to get up,just a typical kid tantrum.

"No no I don't want."

"How about I'll give you five minutes till you go take your bath?Is that okay?"Jennie asked.Jaeyoon nodded."Alright."Jennie was not saying anything nor doing anything,so less than five minutes Jaeyoon's already on her arms,hugging her.

"I'm gonna take a bath.But I have to be alone,mama.I'm a big boy already I can take care of myself."

"You sure?"He nodded.

"Please,mama."

"Alright.If you need anything just call my name okay?"He smiled widely.

"Okay!"He excitedly went to the bathroom to take a bath on his own.Jennie sat at the bed,waiting for him to be done.Then her phone rang.

"Who's this?"She asked herself as it was unregistered number.She answered it,it might be important.She accidentally pressed the loudspeaker."Hello?"

"Hi Jennie!It's me Kai.The nurse and the waiter yesterday."

"Oh Kai I remember you.Why did you call and how did you get my number?"

"From the hospital.I asked the doctor hehe since you left your number there for concerns so I have it.But don't think I'm creepy please."Jennie chuckled.

"I don't.Now why did you call?"

"It's just I was worried about what happened yesterday.Are you alright?As well as the little boy,I saw him panicking."

"We're okay,we are totally fine.Thank you for worrying."Unaware to Jennie,Jisoo was already standing at the door listening to their conversation.

Why did he call her?I mean he shouldn't care.Arr they together?Are they dating?Is that nurse guy courting her?Pfft.Why do I even care?I shouldn't care right?Why I am still thinking about it?Snap out of it Jisoo.Its her private life.

"Hey Jisoo what are you doing here?"Jennie caught her off guard.

"Oh uh..nothing I just thought you're taking long to have breakfast downstairs."

"Oh I'm sorry.Kids just sometimes really threw tantrums and it happened that Jaeyoon had it today.But he's fine,trying to take a bath on his own now."Jennie said.

"Oh wow great job for a seven year old."

"Mama I'm done!Good morning appa!"The boy greeted Jisoo.Jisoo smiled.

"Good morning.Now are we getting ready for school?"

"Yeah!"

Jisoo dropped Jennie and Jaeyoon at the kindergarten,then Jungwon to Seoul University.

"Pick them up later,I won't be able to come over because I have a lunch meeting.Then also take them out for lunch at a resto.Here use my card."She took out one of her credit cards and gave it to her driver.

"Yes ma'am."Jisoo arrived to her office.She did her routines then had a lunch meeting with some new investors.After that she headed back to her office and manage some things.

"Hey Krystal can you get me a iced tea?"

"Oh yeah sure."Krystal got her a iced tea but she accidentally slipped,throwing it to Jisoo's face."Oh my gosh I'm sorry!"She immediately took her handkerchief,facing Jisoo and wiping her face and polo.

"No it's okay I'm alright-"

"We're here-"Jennie stopped,when she saw the two.In her view,they looks like they're about to kiss.

"Are we interrupting something?"