6

Jisoo and Jaeyoon was at the master's bedroom.Jaeyoon was sitting on Jisoo's lap as they play her video games.

"Appa?"

"Yes baby?"

"You told me I'll get to see mama after two days."Jaeyoon said.

Oh shoot I forgot about that.

"You know what?We can go to the mall today and buy some more clothes since you're gonna live here.Then we can play on the arcade-"

"I want to see mama!"The little boy cutted her off.Jisoo carried the boy and sat him at the bed,she put the controllers away then she knelt in front of him.

"Baby,you'll never gonna see her again,okay?You will live with me now."Jisoo told him.

"No I want mama!You told me I'll see her!"

"Baby I'm sorry-"

"Liar!"He shouted,then he ran out of the room.

"Jaeyoon!"Jaeyoon went on the room he first stayed in,then he sat at the bed.Jisoo went to him.

"Jaeyoon,can you please not be stubborn anymore?Don't make things hard for the both of us."Jisoo said.

"No I don't want to talk to you!I want mama!"

Maybe I'll just give him some time to adjust.

So Jisoo decided to give her son a alone time first.She left the room,then she just busied herself working first.Dinner came,Jisoo went downstairs.

"Call Jaeyoon.Its time for dinner."She told the maid.

"Okay ma'am."The maid left but soon she came back.

"Where's Jaeyoon?"Jisoo asked.

"He doesn't want to go,miss Kim.We can't convince him."

"Okay."Jisoo stood up,then she walked to Jaeyoon's room."Jaeyoon,it's time to eat dinner,let's go downstairs and eat."

"I don't want to!I want mama!Ang Uncle Won too!"Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Okay you eat dinner,then after she'll be here."Jisoo said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Promise."

"I promise."

"Okay!"He hop off his bed and rushed downstairs.Jisoo walked to her assistant.

"Get Jennie Kim and the Uncle Won my son's saying.Bring them here immediately."

"Yes ma'am."Her assistant with some of her men left.Jennie and Jungwon was having a peaceful dinner when they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go open it."Jennie said.She walked to the door then she opened it,Jisoo's men were waiting.

"Come with us.And who's the Uncle Won the little Kim was saying?"

"It's me."Jungwon said, already there.

"Come with us.That boy's looking for you."They said,dragging Jennie and Jungwon out.

"You don't have to touch us.We will come with you."Jennie said.They went at the car,they were brought to Jisoo's mansion.Jisoo and Jaeyoon was at the living room,watching some cartoons.

"Mama!"Jaeyoon said as he saw Jennie,he immediately ran to Jennie's arms.Jennie hugged him and carried him,kissing his forehead.

"I missed you so much."

"I miss you too and Uncle Won!"Jaeyoon said happily.The whole time Jennie and Jungwon was there,the boy cannot be detached from them.Jisoo was just watching,she's afraid she'll lost Jaeyoon again.Night came and Jennie got Jaeyoon to shower,Jisoo gave her the boy's new clothes,then he went at the bed as Jennie read him a book Jaeyoon made Jisoo bought two days ago.Jisoo was watching them intently.

Why does he loves you so much?